Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick to sword piece.

Nothing from you is anything new that I've not seen on this forum or OJ.

There are 3 groups of Zoro wankers :
Those who follow the high priest willingly or not,
Those who are reasonable but still hard-core
Those who are not reasonable at all...

Find your position.
No idea why you keep talking about OJ. That forum didn't even exist back in the days, we were all on AP or NF. Only new OP fans like you think It's a reference of someting.
Imagine talking about being reasonable when you go around saying Kaido > Roger and Prime WB :milaugh::milaugh:

He would've died to the Newfishman Pirates
Zoro oneshotted Hody Jones underwater then oneshoted Drugged Hyozou that was strong enough even in his base form to block a Jet Pistol and poison Luffy.

Lmao, bait or lunatic
No bait. Zoro = Luffy is canonically established by several databooks + overall dynamic of the characters + a canon fight in early Grandline.
Zoro being stronger from FI to WCI is just a logical conclusion, Luffy has had several powerups, Zoro didn't, yet this dynamic has yet to be broken. Proving that Zoro was indeed stronger while he was holding back and oneshotting his enemies.

Thanks for the joke. Really good one. This forum needs people with good sense of humor like you. If I say seriously, he would have been the emperor with 8 billion + bounty already with Mihawk as his right hand man and Shanks as his cabin boy. Imagine the chaos would have been ensued in the world if this had happened, a man with 4 billion bounty as a cabin boy. Too bad Oda restricted Zoro to mere Emperor level to sell his manga for some more time.
Trolling is your coping mechanism to not admit the evidence I fear.
Zoro is stronger than Queen who has a 1.3 billion bounty, Zoro is equal to Luffy who has a 1.5 billion bounty
Lone Wolf Zoro would have made a bigger name for himself because he'd be the one fighting the big fishes instead of letting Luffy do the work

Stick to sword piece.

Nothing from you is anything new that I've not seen on this forum or OJ.

There are 3 groups of Zoro wankers :
Those who follow the high priest willingly or not,
Those who are reasonable but still hard-core
Those who are not reasonable at all...

Find your position.
1 sword Zoro = g2

Ichidai three sword = g4

Ashura = Current Luffy

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
I still fail to conceive that this thread will actually stay opened for an abundant 7 days of additional time, compared with usual routine.
7 days is too long. Chapter should be out Sunday-ish. So 2-3 more days.

I was just joking so please don't go spamming lol

now that i sjust fanboy talk... do you see in your mind how zoro would even defeat cracker if he had inferior armament to luffy... Maybe he would break one cracker soldier but thats all... also is yc3 really that much weaker than yc1... If not for nami and good luck luffy would have failed against cracker too... he got stronger after katakuri fight... zoro never had such moments, and as reylight sais you grow stronger after hard battles... zoro got nothing, just enma... I know he didnt show hes best but neither did sanji... is asura enough to take down cracker? I doubt it. since when luffy fought doffla everyone agreed he was way above every other SH even way above law who at that time even zoro fanboys agreed was on par with zoro, ofcourse I dont believe that... law will allways be stronger, hes captain and part of SN M3
Post automatically merged:

yes but dont forget killer is here too, so is he on par law and kid ? no, he is here just like zoro... there might even be some rivarly between zoro and killer in this fight
zoro arguably has better armament than luffy, even the manga shows us that the way zoro uses haki is the same as the way WB and Roger uses haki. Zoro trained with Mihawk for whole 2 years while rayleigh only taught luffy for 1.5 years. And as for cracker's case, it's the anime to be blame that made luffy seemed weak and cracker seemed strong, in the manga, luffy looks stronger, and ofc nami helped him but doesnt mean luffy couldnt defeat cracker on his own. And as a matter of fact, their fight was mostly off-screened so we can't really talk on who is stronger in a fair 1v1, but i'd bet my money on luffy 100% . and about law's part, i already told you about this

Zolo

Cope Doctor
β€Ž
In the manga we can see some random villager with black leg. Are they using haki? Lol it just a shadow. Anime is filler baby :suresure::suresure:
what if sanjis cloathes are white just coated in black haki :steef:
Post automatically merged:

@Jo_Ndule @Albino πŸ‘‘
zoro vs yc3 kyoshiro
zoro vs orochi
zoro vs queen
zoro vs smoothie
zoro tag team vs king
:cantseeme:
Lolo cant even finish off tropubled apoop :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.