Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
now that i sjust fanboy talk... do you see in your mind how zoro would even defeat cracker if he had inferior armament to luffy... Maybe he would break one cracker soldier but thats all... also is yc3 really that much weaker than yc1... If not for nami and good luck luffy would have failed against cracker too... he got stronger after katakuri fight... zoro never had such moments, and as reylight sais you grow stronger after hard battles... zoro got nothing, just enma... I know he didnt show hes best but neither did sanji... is asura enough to take down cracker? I doubt it. since when luffy fought doffla everyone agreed he was way above every other SH even way above law who at that time even zoro fanboys agreed was on par with zoro, ofcourse I dont believe that... law will allways be stronger, hes captain and part of SN M3
Well Luffy learned advanced haki thanks to a training, not battles. Just like Zoro might have learned it too thanks to the Enma training, or else why did he even undertake it in the first place. I see it this way, in all likelihood.

Furthermore, Zoro's armament wasn't weaker than Luffy's before he learned adv CoA, G4 was stronger than Base Zoro, but I don't see a reason for Zoro not to possess Asura anymore and remember that move made him one shot someone like Kaku like I mentioned earlier. Kaku was stalemating base Zoro but Asura Zoro, he would one hit him.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I'm Sanji's fan. But I'm not delusional to thing Sanji is on grandmaster level :cheers:
The story so far puts them on same level, unleas prove otherwise after Kaido battle... this is your moment zorofans... either he will be portrayed equal to killer or will be portrayed as Luffy and Kid... well see... but than everyone will say oh killer is stronger than sanji too, give me a break

It's unrealistic for Zoro to kill Kaido... his strongest opponent in this arc probably be King
Momo has a better chance of killing Kaido:gokulaugh:
Lol no, Zoro isn’t going to kill Kaido let alone scratch him.
Not, it’s actually a fact. Zoro is much weaker than Luffy.

There is nothing pointing to Zoro injuring Kaido other than fanboyism. The guy hasn’t even fought a YC1 yet and people are putting him on a level higher than that to justify headcanons.
If Zoro was in WCI, he was gonna fight Smoothie, that's why I believe he might fight Smoothie in Wano instead of King

Smoothie has 500 millions over Zoro as how Kata had 500 over Luffy. If you see how Oda used Kata bounty to showcase he was twice above Luffy then pre enma zoro is twice below Smoothie, Enma Zoro beating Smoothie will be great.

Pero is twice above Sanji in bounty. If Oda stick to bounty to make a statement as Kata vs luffy. Then Pre RS sanji is twice below which make sense as base Sanji was around oven/Daifuku, RS sanji is around Pero/judge.

Smoothie vs Zoro will be way better than King vs Zoro , zoro doesnt need to get help to reach the sky quicker or worry about Smoothie flying/hiding , it will be a straightforward sword battle.

I know people want them to get 1 B increase but keep in mind Luffy didnt get 1B increase for beating kata only but for many other factors ( beating Cracker too , sabo link, fleets, assassination attempt, firetank +germa alliance ) , in fact Luffy was only 500 millions beneath 1B range not 600+ like Zoro & Sanji.

Zoro and Sanji bounties increase are usually higher bounty than Luffy increase:
M3 First bounties : 77 >60 > 30
Second: 177 > 120 > 100
Third: 330> 320 > 300
4th bounties : zoro 800s or 900s (if he fights smoothie) > sanji 700-800 M > 400M (luffy 4th) / 500 M (5th bounty) luffy
*They will surpass luffy 4th and 5h bounties

Anyway back to the topic,
Smoothie was indeed twice above Pre Enma Zoro , as Smoothie was even above Luffy pre fs!
Enma Zoro vs Smoothie is a befitting match. I wont mind Zoro vs King but I think Zoro vs Smoothie makes more sense since smoothie is twice above bounty wise, she is lazy while Zoro is a hardworking dude, She & her twins badmouth males while Zoro sometimes look down on females (tashigi/Monet...) both have one eye open, both are the strongest swordmen of their Crews.

What do you guys think? Does Zoro vs Smoothie sounds better than Zoro vs King?

@playa4321 @Shura @Sentinel @Blackbeard ...
The possibility of Zoro facing King 1 v 1 doesn't seem available any longer since Sanji is fighting him, and Marco might also wanna clash him. Zoro would end up teaming up or fighting a weakened King.

Queen and Smoothie both have bounties with digit "32" in it like Zoro does.
And they both equal King in strength too.

How would you feel if Zoro faces Smoothie or queen instead of King?

@Kejon @Hades @nik87 @Sadistic Senpai @acknologia @Jiihad
He is going to fight Who's Who :goyea:
Who'Who bounty revealed to be 732 mil. So Zoro vs Who'Who.
no way zoro is not fighting a commander if sanji is fighting king

it’s just who there’s no way zoro is fighting jack as it’s either the mink dukes or jinbe it’s between smoothie or queen i’m leaning queen vs zoro
We dont know if King torture wano samurai tho.
But we see Queen torturing Wano people/samurai in udon prison, and if i remember correctly Zoro want to round up samurai of wano.
So he fighting Queen is connected because of wano samurai thingy. (+ hiyori thing lol)
On top of that, he is the most durable calamities.
Why are people sleeping on Hotei, The mirawarigumi leader? He's a samurai and should be a high tier one.

For me personally I'd like it if Zoro faces a swordsman in a pure swordsmanship fight.

King, Queen and Smoothie would great fights for Zoro, but I'd take a pure swordsman over them to face Zoro any time of the day.

I think Mihawk and Ryuma are his only pure swordsman fights in the series and they weren't that great either as Mihawk stomped him and Ryuma was too weak to be a true challenge. Zoro wants to be WSS so he should face more of these types of foes especially in the land of the samurai, Wano. If not I'd be really disappointed.

I had hopes for Kyoshiro when he was first introduced but we know how that turned out. Now the only pure swordsman left who might be a challenge for Zoro is Hotei. Eventhough it's a long shot I'm hoping he's a hight tier swordsman that can push Zoro to 100%.
He will fight Smoothie :suresure: while Kidd fights Queen. Kidd has a personal vendetta against Queen.
Post automatically merged:

Facts, if Zoro legit fights a calamity he probably won't be able to do anything against Kaido other than stand and let him rape the way he did with Kuma pre ts.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Well Luffy learned advanced haki thanks to a training, not battles. Just like Zoro might have learned it too thanks to the Enma training, or else why did he even undertake it in the first place. I see it this way, in all likelihood.

Furthermore, Zoro's armament wasn't weaker than Luffy's before he learned adv CoA, G4 was stronger than Base Zoro, but I don't see a reason for Zoro not to possess Asura anymore and remember that move made him one shot someone like Kaku like I mentioned earlier. Kaku was stalemating base Zoro but Asura Zoro, he would one hit him.
I hated asure, thank god Oda doesnt use it anymore, hope he makes something similar to asura like awakening with thouthand arms or something

:kayneshrug:what exactly is this?

This is a matchup discussion

You guys think it's dope that Killer and Zoro dont not fight YCs but kaido first

Guess what? In Act 4 , zoro and Killer would be forced to fight YCs or Underlings

Next chapter they might even be taken out.

Being unreasonable is stating crap like "zoro is above luffy, zoro can beat SN/YC Low diff ... zoro is top tier , zoro will surpass Roger and Yonko etc..." despite proofs stating otherwise

Matchups... you wanna talk about matchups?
Where zoro is given benefit to win against Charcter stronger than coz "muh he is zoro, trained with wss "
still crying

The story so far puts them on same level, unleas prove otherwise after Kaido battle... this is your moment zorofans... either he will be portrayed equal to killer or will be portrayed as Luffy and Kid... well see... but than everyone will say oh killer is stronger than sanji too, give me a break
When? Sanji couldn't even use black armament let alone advanced armament. He only can use invisible armament like the one Luffy use against Pacifista. The only opponent he beat in the nw was wadatsumi, hody's lackey. Lol same level? Over the top of delusional. :finally::finally::finally::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::cheers::cheers::suresure::suresure:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I hated asure, thank god Oda doesnt use it anymore, hope he makes something similar to asura like awakening with thouthand arms or something
I think the moment against Kaku was legendary. Zoro was being stalemated and even somewhat overwhelmed by Zoan Kaku, but then he transformed going Asura, Kaku sent him his best attack of his arsenal, Zoro totally no sold it turning it into mist and proceeded one shotting a guy who hadn't picked up a single injury earlier.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
When? Sanji couldn't even use black armament let alone advanced armament. He only can use invisible armament like the one Luffy use against Pacifista. The only opponent he beat in the nw was wadatsumi, hody's lackey. Lol same level? Over the top of delusional. :finally::finally::finally::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::cheers::cheers::suresure::suresure:
he blackened hes leg when he fought drake, look at both anime and manga

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I thought this chapter would break the spoiler thread 545 page record. I guess we still have a chance since the chapter won't be out until the weekend, but with no pics there're no big talking points.

Maybe I'll just spam this thread till I get it to the record :sadgrin::sadgrin::sadgrin:

well as I said I allways speak what I know of, and we had it confirmed than in databooks and I never denied that maybe up to skypie they were equal... but portrayal wise he is not on luffy kid and law level, maybe on hawkins apoo and x drake...
portrayal wise is very subjective, ofc it sometimes work but dont force yourself too much into it. Law for example, Because of portrayal in sabaody and Punk hazard, Law was shown to be equal to luffy, but turned out that Law was by far weaker than Luffy in Dressrosa. Thing would probably the same with Kid. While zoro was probably equal to luffy in dressrosa, if not slightly weaker. So Dressrosa zoro > Dressrosa Law. And over their journey, zoro always train himself while Law has done nothing to improve himself, so current zoro > current Law and probably > current Kidd too. And actually, Up to Thriller bark, zoro was confirmed to be equal to luffy based on databook yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.