Break Week Is it time to consider Zoro vs Smoothie /Queen yet?

why is that? is it a rule?
Yes Zoro is the second strongest in the sh crew and has always fought the second strongest of the opposition crew with the exception of arlong park arc when he was half-dead. Zoro also has to retain his position as the straw-hat with the second highest bounty after Wano. He won't do that by having an opponent weaker than Sanji's opponent as his main fight.

At this point the opening is undoubtedly spoiling us, it's crazy how accurate things are going with the manga.

The exact same characters hinted are now in front of Big mom and King is looking for Sanji while Queen looks out for Zoro.

So i expect Zoro/Queen to have a moment in the next chapters.

As for match ups. We may not get any real 1v1 match ups. Sanji and Zoro will clash against several opponents including King/Queen

No, for the following reasons.

- Sanji wasn't there to fight king, just rescue Momo.
- King has not used his sword, he's a swordsman.
- Sanji was trying to escape and get away from King.
- they crashed into the same building Zoro cut.
- Katakuri fought multiple people before he was beat.
- Oda has not showed us King's bounty.
- there are no facts supporting King and Queen are equal.
- King is Kaido's strongest swordsman.
- Ancient Zoan have incredible recovery capabilities so if he has awakening he's going to have even greater recovery capabilities.
- Zoro doesn't have to be at 100% if they fight.
- Franky it's fighting big mom

Last edited:
Why are people sleeping on Hotei, The mirawarigumi leader? He's a samurai and should be a high tier one.

For me personally I'd like it if Zoro faces a swordsman in a pure swordsmanship fight.

King, Queen and Smoothie would great fights for Zoro, but I'd take a pure swordsman over them to face Zoro any time of the day.

I think Mihawk and Ryuma are his only pure swordsman fights in the series and they weren't that great either as Mihawk stomped him and Ryuma was too weak to be a true challenge. Zoro wants to be WSS so he should face more of these types of foes especially in the land of the samurai, Wano. If not I'd be really disappointed.

I had hopes for Kyoshiro when he was first introduced but we know how that turned out. Now the only pure swordsman left who might be a challenge for Zoro is Hotei. Eventhough it's a long shot I'm hoping he's a hight tier swordsman that can push Zoro to 100%.

Why are people sleeping on Hotei, The mirawarigumi leader? He's a samurai and should be a high tier one.

For me personally I'd like it if Zoro faces a swordsman in a pure swordsmanship fight.

King, Queen and Smoothie would great fights for Zoro, but I'd take a pure swordsman over them to face Zoro any time of the day.

I think Mihawk and Ryuma are his only pure swordsman fights in the series and they weren't that great either as Mihawk stomped him and Ryuma was too weak to be a true challenge. Zoro wants to be WSS so he should face more of these types of foes especially in the land of the samurai, Wano. If not I'd be really disappointed.

I had hopes for Kyoshiro when he was first introduced but we know how that turned out. Now the only pure swordsman left who might be a challenge for Zoro is Hotei. Eventhough it's a long shot I'm hoping he's a hight tier swordsman that can push Zoro to 100%.
Another "Pure Swordsmen" agitator? There's NO pure High-Top Tier Swordsmen in One Piece. And gtfo with this Hotei trash, he'll get low diffed as the rest of his trash team. God give him to be a mid tier at most, lol.

The possibility of Zoro facing King 1 v 1 doesn't seem available any longer since Sanji is fighting him, and Marco might also wanna clash him. Zoro would end up teaming up or fighting a weakened King.

Queen and Smoothie both have bounties with digit "32" in it like Zoro does.
And they both equal King in strength too.

How would you feel if Zoro faces Smoothie or queen instead of King?

@Kejon @Hades @nik87 @Sadistic Senpai @acknologia @Jiihad
As a certain user here often said
King is just a background dude
while sanji just fights a background, zoro will go slaying kaido :madmonk:

That's my opinion. I didn't ask for yours or your support so relax your tard self and go eat salt.
Still trash opinion. Hoping for fucking Hotei, who's never been hyped as someone strong or even relevant in this war, to be Zoro's opponent? Wake up:milaugh:

And i don't give a fuck about your permission for my opinion. You are in open forum, I can support or criticize your opinion, just as you can mine.