Break Week Is it time to consider Zoro vs Smoothie /Queen yet?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Again, how is this connects him to Zoro? Queen is still made of flesh and blood and his durability was never hyped. He'll just get cut like the others. And it's King that was said to be a torturer, not Queen.
his durability was never hyped.
This is why reading the manga is important, pls read chapter 946 and 947. do you think King will be survive like queen did?
And it's King that was said to be a torturer, not Queen
do you even read the manga? who is coming to udon prison? King?

Not sure how Oda will write this war....
In fact, what I'm wondering about is, will Oda actually end up setting match ups in classic way or just like Marineford, we just have small panels of skirmishes, but not a long fight

Cause to me, the way I'm reading these past couple of chapters, it just feels like it has the SAME PACE as "Marineford chapters" where most of them are double spread of cool looking panels, and you can finish the chapter so fast...

So, honestly, I'm not sure how things will go out... but I'm currently advertising the "Sanji vs King", not sure what Zoro's skirmishes will be

Not yet. Sanji was in deep shit the last we saw of him. Now we have to wait 2 weeks to see if:

1) He indeed is in danger and somebody has to save him from King.

2) If Sanji needs help who will help him. Will it be indeed Zoro like many suspect or will it be Marco (along with Perospero?). These 2 are both fights people can see happening.