Break Week Is it time to consider Zoro vs Smoothie /Queen yet?

Still trash opinion. Hoping for fucking Hotei, who's never been hyped as someone strong or even relevant in this war, to be Zoro's opponent? Wake up:milaugh:
Are you delusional?

I said it's a long shot and don't care who Zoro fights in the end. It's going to be good but what I want is a pure swordsman fight. That's what I want to see. Zoro wants to be the WSS so he should face pure swordsman and if not in the land of samurai then when.

Again relax salt man.

Are you delusional?

I said it's a long shot and don't care who Zoro fights in the end. It's going to be good but what I want is a pure swordsman fight. That's what I want to see. Zoro wants to be the WSS so he should face pure swordsman and if not in the land of samurai then when.

Again relax salt man.
There's no pure swordsmen on enemy's side that are not fodders, take it or leave it. Knowing how to fight against other sword styles (King's fire, Fujitora's gravity, Mr.1 blades or just slashes) are what makes swordsmen in OP verse the strongest, not "only puuuure".

Well, whatever, this is pointless conversation, so it's better to end it. Goodbye.

He will fight Smoothie :suresure: while Kidd fights Queen. Kidd has a personal vendetta against Queen.
Post automatically merged:

He should be strong enough to put up a good fight with all out Zoro but not so overwhelmingly strong to leave Zoro unable to do anything else after their fight. That's the only way to let Zoro do something against Kaido and you craved that for years :kayneshrug:
Facts, if Zoro legit fights a calamity he probably won't be able to do anything against Kaido other than stand and let him rape the way he did with Kuma pre ts.

Last edited:
No because clashes are weak indicators on who fights whom compared to Oda's pattern. Chopper was terrorized by Shura yet fought Gedatsu. Sanji got kicked by Kaku yet fought Jabra. Bartolomeo (ironically) defended Bellamy from Dellinger yet fought Gladius. King being Kaido's strongest and strongest swordsman seals him the deal as Zoro's opponent.
Post automatically merged:

Oda did something similar in fishman island. Wadatsumi was clearly above Hyouzou, however he was tag teamed by both sanji and jinbe.
Wadatsumi isn't part of Hordy's crew, and he got his ass kicked by a kraken and got struck by Jet Pistol, which Hyouzou blocked.

Yes 2% above him, there isn't a massive divide between their strengths.

Zoro can literally defeat Smoothie with his bare hands and I'm not even trolling

He is an advanced haki possessor now so why would he fight off an YC2 Ndule?

He can defeat YC2s without any weapon and can defeat King with just 1 sword style

This is Current Grandmaster Zoro
Stop clowning, Zoro has barrier haki, big deal so does Kin'emon and Sandersonia.
Barrier haki is a deal breaker against someone with top tier scale defence but not as important vs. human opponents.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It's a waste of any character, aside from Emperors, if they get paired against Zoro.
They should be paired with someone who can give them a extreme diff fight.
Zoro would mid diff all Calamities, in worst case high diff vs King.

Since Luffy is helpess against Big Mom's sword, Zoro will probably protect him from her.
However, Franky seems to have taken care of Napoleon for now with his stunt.
So Luffy could try to deflect her attacks now once he got the hang of Haki flow.

No trolling

Luffy is capable of low diffing YC1s right now

Zoro can very well do that much and better, which means he would not even be required to push for Asura in order to defeat King

A 1 sword style + Asura would prove plenty of enough

Smoothie is eons of times weaker than King and Ryou itself would prove enough
Zoro has yet to prove that he can even beat a YC3 without Asura. Him low diffing Smoothie with his bare hands is nothing but an absurd claim.