Break Week Sanji and Zoro vs Jack?

J

Jo_Ndule

So what if Oda lets Monster duo defeat Jack?
Now that Dukes are using Sulong vs Kaido and will lose.

Oda is now reserving Jack for either Luffy or his underlings.
Reminder, Jack is the calamity who's more built up than any beast pirate except Kaido.

I guess it seems like Minks won't get its revenge on their own, it's always Strawhats that get to beat the main villain.
Both Kaido and Jack will not fall to Wano and Minks hands.

Jack's worth 1 B, even if his bounty is mainly cause he's crazy and doesn't have skills like Cracker and Doffy do, Jack still has better dura, stamina, endurance than them. He probably has better Physical strength too.

Zoro and Sanji dynamic is similar to Inu and Neko too.
If it's not that, either Zoro fights Jack solo or Jinbei does it. Oda is already having Luffy clash Linlin soon.
And King will be fighting either Pero or Marco.. Queen will be for Kidd or Law.

Also, Jack had bettet intro and hype thah King and Queen.
Oda never placed Jack clearly below them they are just older than him. You can see all 3 are Kaido's RHs.

It's a war, fights won't be 1 v 1s.
Since DR, Oda has been writing handicapped matches '
Law and g2 vs Doffy for one or 2 instance
Law and Luffy vs Doffy, Trebol and Trebol.
Doffy and Fuji vs Law
Doffy and Trebol vs Law
Cracker vs Luffy and Nami for 11 hrs

Before anyone says "Zoro doesn't get help in battles" he has no problem having help from orlombus and elizabello against Pica.
Also Jack isn't a swordman so please, 2 v 1 ain't a problem.

Oda realised Sulong Ryouu Dukes were too much for Jack to handle, the battle will be low diff so he decided to switch it up.
Enma Zoro and RS Sanji are surely not equal or above Sulong Dukes.

If this happens, man, hybrid Jack will be a true beast if he actually hurts and pushes Zoro and Sanji upper-mid diff or high diff.
Even if Zoro solo, Zoro will be pushed to extreme diff by Hybrid Jack.

Doffy gave Law 80 M and Luffy 100 increase > Law and Luffy both reach 500M
(gotta remember Doffy frozen bounty was below 400M and this was joint effort, Navy didn't give them much higher increase. Doffy is worth at least 750M or even 1 B due to his connections.)
Katakuri alone gave Luffy 500 increase even if Luffy doesn't beat Cracker or try assassinating Linlin. >> Luffy reaches 1 B
Jack + other stuff will give Sanji and Zoro 500 M increase each > Sanji 830M and Zoro 820M.

@Hades @playa4321 @Sentinel @Kejon

Not gonna lie, I also thought about the possibility of Neku/Inu being out of commision rest of the arc cause of getting wrecked by Kaido

But what I thought about was Jinbe cause we already are pairing Zoro with King, Sanji with Queen, and Jack is a fishaman

So I thought that Oda may have done this to feed Jack to Jinbe

However I can see what you say about Zoro and Sanji team up

It's just that it would be underwhelimg for needing both tag teaming against him... specially since Neku and Inu were fighting him separately, meaning, they do not attack him AT SAME TIME, otherwise he would have been wrecked...

So, Zoro and Sanji fighting TOGETHER at same time would really make them look bad imo at least... At least Tobbi Roppo members want a solo match with Calamity, it shows more guts to be honest

King vs Marco
Queen vs Jimbei & Chopper
Jack vs Dukes
Bm vs Zoro & Sanji
Kaido vs Luffy, Yamato, Kid & Law
Why do people insist on proposing something that won't happen like Sanji fighting a woman Lol
It ain't gonna happen

The best Sanji can do with women is BLOCKING... not attacking.
It won't happen, doesn't matter if it's weak woman or Yonko Lol

Either Luffy beats him or Jinbe or who knows maybe both
Luffy ko's him but he get's back up and fights Jinbe later like Ulti
I think Luffy will just sucker punch him cause he promised Minks to do so, he will not take him out completely though

I just feel Oda will make a CALLBACK on Rayleigh scene.... Where Luffy is standing, a mammoth is behind him, attacking with the trunk, Luffy use future sight to dodge the attack, turn, direct his palm at him, and knock him back with a Ryuu attack... Exactly a callback to Rayleigh/Elephant scene, just for Oda to reflect the student/teacher moment...
But Jack won't be knocked out from that, so he will get back up and someone else will fight him. I just feel Luffy will land a nice hype moment hit on him like this and move on LOL

Before last 2 chapters, I used to bet on Neku/Inu tag team match, but if they are facing Kaido, they are DOOMED... unless calamities went to help Kaido next few chapters, and they Jack took Inu/Neku on... but if the scabbard are going against kaido with no interference, Neku/Inu vs Jack is DOOMED

And the most likely replacement imo would be Jinbe for the Fishman ties...