Break Week Sanji and Zoro vs Jack?

Jack was never meant for the dukes since OP has never been about vengeance just like Zoro 'avenging' Yasu's death was moot.
For me, the perfect match up for Jack is Sanji; for the simple reason that Sanji lacks in ap and Jack showed very high durabilty; if you add Zoro then Jack gets one shot...

The one where Zoro defeats jack with Ashura Tense while Luffy dies against Kaido but comes back to life to defeat him with Gear 5th I think.:josad:
Funny how things have changed since then.
It was garbage spoiler anyway honestly. Even the way they wrote how Kaido's fight went down... is totally a FAN type scenario, where 5 supernova (Luffy/Kidd/Law/Apoo/Hawkins)
And where they made Apoo lose the FIRST just because those fans always downplay Apoo the most (in those times before fucking up Luffy and Zoro Lol)
Then Hawkins
Then Law and kidd

It just felt like a scenario a fan would make through using the fan powerscaling ranking Lol

It isn't Oda style in slightest
Post automatically merged:

chopper vs jack seems more legit
Bruh!

Tobbi Roppo require gear 4th and you're asking Jack to be taken down by Chopper? Lol

It was garbage spoiler anyway honestly. Even the way they wrote how Kaido's fight went down... is totally a FAN type scenario, where 5 supernova (Luffy/Kidd/Law/Apoo/Hawkins)
And where they made Apoo lose the FIRST just because those fans always downplay Apoo the most (in those times before fucking up Luffy and Zoro Lol)
Then Hawkins
Then Law and kidd

It just felt like a scenario a fan would make through using the fan powerscaling ranking Lol

It isn't Oda style in slightest
Post automatically merged:

Bruh!

Tobbi Roppo require gear 4th and you're asking Jack to be taken down by Chopper? Lol
i'm doing a kind of satire. because i don't believe it needs both of them to defeat him in extreme diff.

I just thought about something doesn't the epithets of the
calamitys may be a clue who they fight.
  • Jack the drought vs jinbei uses water
  • King the wildfire vs zoro wants to learn to cut fire.
  • Queen the plague vs sanji this maybe a stretch but sanji was genetically modified by his father and queen does genetically creates viruses I know it's stretch but there still theres a connection.

I just thought about something doesn't the epithets of the
calamitys may be a clue who they fight.
  • Jack the drought vs jinbei uses water
  • King the wildfire vs zoro wants to learn to cut fire.
  • Queen the plague vs sanji this maybe a stretch but sanji was genetically modified by his father and queen does genetically creates viruses I know it's stretch but there still theres a connection.
Queen is a high class pervert, so is Sanji. (Both have shown immense lust and jealousy over Komurasaki). Queen thinks he is handsome, so does Sanji. Queen was stated to be a frequent visitor of Red Light District, where is Sanji right now? :D If Oda decides to make Sanji vs. Queen, it would be pure comedy imo. This is a chance that should not be skipped. (Imagine them throwing insults here and there over pervertedness, Sanji vs. Absalom Round 2 :D)
(Other similarities include both of them smoking and both of them having some sort of rivalry with YC1 of their respective crews)

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Queen is a high class pervert, so is Sanji. (Both have shown immense lust and jealousy over Komurasaki). Queen thinks he is handsome, so does Sanji. Queen was stated to be a frequent visitor of Red Light District, where is Sanji right now? :D If Oda decides to make Sanji vs. Queen, it would be pure comedy imo. This is a chance that should not be skipped. (Imagine them throwing insults here and there over pervertedness, Sanji vs. Absalom Round 2 :D)
(Other similarities include both of them smoking and both of them having some sort of rivalry with YC1 of their respective crews)
Queen vs Sanji in Brothel area.:smithnie: