Break Week Sanji and Zoro vs Jack?

Why do you support Zoro v King so much?

Zoro v Kaido is pretty much set in stone and we Zoro fans were right. I don't see him facing both King and Kaido at this rate unless really wants to lend Zoro the greatest time of his life.
I can see Zoro dealing with King and Kaido in some order. But then again I'm pretty optimistic about Zoro this arc.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think this chapter is strongly hinting at Jinbe v Jack. Jinbe is the only one left with Luffy and Jack is somewhere inside the palace recovering.
Looks like that.

It was the first battle I claimed long long ago too and simply in that it would be the most epic fishmen clash ever and fundamentally I thought it was almost set in stone. Perhaps I will be proven correct.

And they will fight the Big Mom Pirates, used as Kaido's hype tools, and maybe help the Straw Hats with their opponents (especially Ulti and Page One).

Half of the Straw Hats' absence shows this example doesn't cut it. Zoro defeated Pica, arguably Doflamingo's strongest Seat outside Vergo (and maybe stronger than Vergo). Franky and Usopp still fought Doflamingo's top guys. Even outside the match-ups, Brook beat Giolla, and Nami and Usopp took down Buffalo and Baby 5. Most of the allies who took down the rest became part of Luffy's Grand Fleet.

Vergo's irrelevant since he wasn't in Dressrosa Arc.

Only the bolded qualifies as an argument, but it's too damn weak. How does Zoro soloing King affect a match-up between a future battle against Shiryu? Everything else is a baseless claim especially the "Kaido is stronger than Blackbeard will likely be" part.

Readers familiar with One Piece can buy the weaker six winning against Ministers and Headliners and Zoro and Sanji winning against Big Mom's veterans and the Tobi Roppo. Being stronger isn't going to cut it when we had it since the pre timeskip. Kaku is stronger than Ohm who is stronger than Mr. 1. Zoro and Sanji beating the heavy hitters who are Supernova-spanking machines is another thing entirely.

And for the last time, Oda is not wasting match-up chapters on normal Headliners; they're irrelevant.

If Mihawk is the World's Strongest Swordsman and Big Mom and Shanks are swordsmen, they are weaker than Mihawk by default. If Big Mom's swordsmanship could compete against Kaido, just think what Mihawk would do.

Entirely a moot point since Rocks had those three when they were weaker.
Sorry but if you think Pica is stronger than Vergo, even with the perfect set up logistically for his ability that the city was, I don't know what to tell you. Doflamingo > Vergo > Rosinate > Trebol > Pica > Diamante

And everyone who helps the strawhats defeat the beast pirates this arc are allies/friendly rivals, which is no different than the grand fleet tbh, except they are equals and not underlings.

Because Zoro is a shounen anime character, and I don't know if this is the only anime you watch, but in shounen anime, there is a power progression. I'm not saying that Zoro won't eventually surpass King, but not yet.

Holdem > Urashima > Senor Pink

Sanji literally with his raid suit struggled with page one, but only after abusing invisibility. Page One arguably had the edge over Sanji before he spammed invisibility.

Also what even is your argument, that nami is going to beat kaidou cuz we don't expect it? That's not how anything works. When has oda ever come weirdly out of power scale like that? Luffy clearly was built up as having the capabilities of defeating crocodile, zoro was clearly set up for defeating daz bones, sanji was clearly set up for fighting bon clay, etc.

Headliners literally have only lost to the luffy, jinbei, zoro, and sanji so far.

"Oda isn't wasting time on headliners", you say when holdem literally had a whole short story arc about him where he faced luffy.

Like your argument is literally "I think nami should beat jack, and I think it'd be cool, so nami is going to defeat jack". You have no actual argument.

Mihawk literally hasn't fought shanks for 12+ years. Shanks has been a yonkou for 6 years.
Big Mom isn't a swordsman, she is a hax devil fruit using brawler who has a sword as one of her creations and said sword fights for her. Like your literal argument just means mihawk can probably beat napoleon in a fight, which like, isn't confirmed, but sure, I believe that, mihawk could probably defeat napoleon.

Kaidou one hit someone who is Katakuri leveled while in base.
Mihawk got stalemated by Vista and had his attack no sold by Jozu.

It's night and day, Kaidou would one hit Mihawk.

Why do you support Zoro v King so much?

Zoro v Kaido is pretty much set in stone and we Zoro fans were right. I don't see him facing both King and Kaido at this rate unless really wants to lend Zoro the greatest time of his life.
Zoro needs a swordsman fight. Everybody was waiting for that for a long time. I don't really care about Zoro fighting Kaido or not but I just need Zoro to go all out against a swordsman imo.:kayneshrug:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro needs a swordsman fight. Everybody was waiting for that for a long time. I don't really care about Zoro fighting Kaido or not but I just need Zoro to go all out against a swordsman imo.:kayneshrug:
I think there will be time for it.

In fact, Zoro still needs to defeat Fujitora, Shiryu and Mihawk. It is pretty safe to infer he will fight at least two of these guys.

So I would not mind personally if he fought a swordsman later on, and not now cause it has been a long time.

I think there will be time for it.

In fact, Zoro still needs to defeat Fujitora, Shiryu and Mihawk. It is pretty safe to infer he will fight at least two of these guys.

So I would not mind personally if he fought a swordsman later on, and not now cause it has been a long time.
I don't think Zoro will fight Fujitora again to be honest. Fuji will most likely turn into an ally while Kizaru should be Zoro's Admiral fight.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I don't think Zoro will fight Fujitora again to be honest. Fuji will most likely turn into an ally while Kizaru should be Zoro's Admiral fight.
That's why I said 2/3.

I don't think he is fighting 3 swordsmen, just 2 is a solid bet imo.

Just a gut feeling regardless. We will know more after this arc.

If he doesn't fight King, at least 2 after Wano is almost set in stone in my opinion.

Sorry but if you think Pica is stronger than Vergo, even with the perfect set up logistically for his ability that the city was, I don't know what to tell you. Doflamingo > Vergo > Rosinate > Trebol > Pica > Diamante
It doesn't matter which top executive is stronger, Zoro still got a top executive, contrary to your statement:

"but robin and co weren't fighting the strongest people that arc"

And everyone who helps the strawhats defeat the beast pirates this arc are allies/friendly rivals, which is no different than the grand fleet tbh, except they are equals and not underlings.
It's different because Luffy's entire crew is there and Kaido's roster of top guys are eight as opposed to Doflamingo's thirteen.

Because Zoro is a shounen anime character, and I don't know if this is the only anime you watch, but in shounen anime, there is a power progression. I'm not saying that Zoro won't eventually surpass King, but not yet.
This detail you're condescending me with is nice and all, but where does it prove Zoro beating King this arc won't happen?

Holdem > Urashima > Senor Pink

Sanji literally with his raid suit struggled with page one, but only after abusing invisibility. Page One arguably had the edge over Sanji before he spammed invisibility.
You mean like how Sanji beat Jabra after struggling with Blueno and Chopper beating a guy ALMOST as strong as Blueno in one arc?

Also what even is your argument, that nami is going to beat kaidou cuz we don't expect it? That's not how anything works. When has oda ever come weirdly out of power scale like that? Luffy clearly was built up as having the capabilities of defeating crocodile, zoro was clearly set up for defeating daz bones, sanji was clearly set up for fighting bon clay, etc.
My argument is Luffy gets Kaido, Zoro and Sanji get the Disasters, and the weaker six get the Tobi Roppo even though they seem out of their league because that's Oda's pattern.

Headliners literally have only lost to the luffy, jinbei, zoro, and sanji so far.

"Oda isn't wasting time on headliners", you say when holdem literally had a whole short story arc about him where he faced luffy.
So far, the M4 neg diffed the Headliners and haven't given us the impression they'd be too much for the weaker six. Elevating Sheepshead and Holdem above Giolla and Senor Pink doesn't sell us on them being "difficult battles" for Brook and Franky.

Headliners aren't important enough for match-up chapters because Headliners aren't the top guys. Holdem hasn't been relevant since Act 1. Sheepshead hasn't been relevant since Zou Arc.

Like your argument is literally "I think nami should beat jack, and I think it'd be cool, so nami is going to defeat jack". You have no actual argument.
No, my argument is Nami gets Ulti because Ulti is one of the weaker top guys. My stance is backed up by patterns the manga has displayed in the past.

Mihawk literally hasn't fought shanks for 12+ years. Shanks has been a yonkou for 6 years.
However, Mihawk remains the World's Strongest Swordsman and Shanks is a swordsman.

Big Mom isn't a swordsman, she is a hax devil fruit using brawler who has a sword as one of her creations and said sword fights for her. Like your literal argument just means mihawk can probably beat napoleon in a fight, which like, isn't confirmed, but sure, I believe that, mihawk could probably defeat napoleon.
If Big Mom fights with a sword, she is a swordsman regardless if her sword is sentient or not. She clashed evenly with Kaido's club with Napoleon, so is Napoleon stronger than Katakuri or is Big Mom a swordsman?

Kaidou one hit someone who is Katakuri leveled while in base.
Mihawk got stalemated by Vista and had his attack no sold by Jozu.

It's night and day, Kaidou would one hit Mihawk.
Kaido struggled with Big Mom for days who lost to Queen and Jimbei, AND Jimbei with Robin. Cracker "no sold" attacks that made Kaido's eyes roll white.

You really want to go this route?

So what if Oda lets Monster duo defeat Jack?
Now that Dukes are using Sulong vs Kaido and will lose.

Oda is now reserving Jack for either Luffy or his underlings.
Reminder, Jack is the calamity who's more built up than any beast pirate except Kaido.

I guess it seems like Minks won't get its revenge on their own, it's always Strawhats that get to beat the main villain.
Both Kaido and Jack will not fall to Wano and Minks hands.

Jack's worth 1 B, even if his bounty is mainly cause he's crazy and doesn't have skills like Cracker and Doffy do, Jack still has better dura, stamina, endurance than them. He probably has better Physical strength too.

Zoro and Sanji dynamic is similar to Inu and Neko too.
If it's not that, either Zoro fights Jack solo or Jinbei does it. Oda is already having Luffy clash Linlin soon.
And King will be fighting either Pero or Marco.. Queen will be for Kidd or Law.

Also, Jack had bettet intro and hype thah King and Queen.
Oda never placed Jack clearly below them they are just older than him. You can see all 3 are Kaido's RHs.

It's a war, fights won't be 1 v 1s.
Since DR, Oda has been writing handicapped matches '
Law and g2 vs Doffy for one or 2 instance
Law and Luffy vs Doffy, Trebol and Trebol.
Doffy and Fuji vs Law
Doffy and Trebol vs Law
Cracker vs Luffy and Nami for 11 hrs

Before anyone says "Zoro doesn't get help in battles" he has no problem having help from orlombus and elizabello against Pica.
Also Jack isn't a swordman so please, 2 v 1 ain't a problem.

Oda realised Sulong Ryouu Dukes were too much for Jack to handle, the battle will be low diff so he decided to switch it up.
Enma Zoro and RS Sanji are surely not equal or above Sulong Dukes.

If this happens, man, hybrid Jack will be a true beast if he actually hurts and pushes Zoro and Sanji upper-mid diff or high diff.
Even if Zoro solo, Zoro will be pushed to extreme diff by Hybrid Jack.

Doffy gave Law 80 M and Luffy 100 increase > Law and Luffy both reach 500M
(gotta remember Doffy frozen bounty was below 400M and this was joint effort, Navy didn't give them much higher increase. Doffy is worth at least 750M or even 1 B due to his connections.)
Katakuri alone gave Luffy 500 increase even if Luffy doesn't beat Cracker or try assassinating Linlin. >> Luffy reaches 1 B
Jack + other stuff will give Sanji and Zoro 500 M increase each > Sanji 830M and Zoro 820M.

@Hades @playa4321 @Sentinel @Kejon
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

So what if Oda lets Monster duo defeat Jack?
Now that Dukes are using Sulong vs Kaido and will lose.

Oda is now reserving Jack for either Luffy or his underlings.
Reminder, Jack is the calamity who's more built up than any beast pirate except Kaido.

I guess it seems like Minks won't get its revenge on their own, it's always Strawhats that get to beat the main villain.
Both Kaido and Jack will not fall to Wano and Minks hands.

Jack's worth 1 B, even if his bounty is mainly cause he's crazy and doesn't have skills like Cracker and Doffy do, Jack still has better dura, stamina, endurance than them. He probably has better Physical strength too.

Zoro and Sanji dynamic is similar to Inu and Neko too.
If it's not that, either Zoro fights Jack solo or Jinbei does it. Oda is already having Luffy clash Linlin soon.
And King will be fighting either Pero or Marco.. Queen will be for Kidd or Law.

Also, Jack had bettet intro and hype thah King and Queen.
Oda never placed Jack clearly below them they are just older than him. You can see all 3 are Kaido's RHs.

It's a war, fights won't be 1 v 1s.
Since DR, Oda has been writing handicapped matches '
Law and g2 vs Doffy for one or 2 instance
Law and Luffy vs Doffy, Trebol and Trebol.
Doffy and Fuji vs Law
Doffy and Trebol vs Law
Cracker vs Luffy and Nami for 11 hrs

Before anyone says "Zoro doesn't get help in battles" he has no problem having help from orlombus and elizabello against Pica.
Also Jack isn't a swordman so please, 2 v 1 ain't a problem.

Oda realised Sulong Ryouu Dukes were too much for Jack to handle, the battle will be low diff so he decided to switch it up.
Enma Zoro and RS Sanji are surely not equal or above Sulong Dukes.

If this happens, man, hybrid Jack will be a true beast if he actually hurts and pushes Zoro and Sanji upper-mid diff or high diff.
Even if Zoro solo, Zoro will be pushed to extreme diff by Hybrid Jack.

Doffy gave Law 80 M and Luffy 100 increase > Law and Luffy both reach 500M
(gotta remember Doffy frozen bounty was below 400M and this was joint effort, Navy didn't give them much higher increase. Doffy is worth at least 750M or even 1 B due to his connections.)
Katakuri alone gave Luffy 500 increase even if Luffy doesn't beat Cracker or try assassinating Linlin. >> Luffy reaches 1 B
Jack + other stuff will give Sanji and Zoro 500 M increase each > Sanji 830M and Zoro 820M.

@Hades @playa4321 @Sentinel @Kejon