Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, Oda has never said the movie is not canon. Only the fans have said so, based on silly things like "Luffy didn;t wear that armband" or "Zoro's injury wasn't mentioned." How on earth fans got "To be continued in Strong World" to mean "definitely NOT continued in Strong World is beyond me."
None of the movies are canon, and they never will be. Oda doesn't need to say that because it's obvious.

you're talking shit and trying to avoid my questions, why dont you answer my questions lmao, or you can't answer that? can you? To sum it up here are my questions:
1. If you really think roger >>>> shiki = pre TS luffy. Can pre TS luffy destroy half of marineford with prime garp and prime sengoku being present? can pre TS luffy rules the NW who is known as the strongest place in one piece world?
2. If you think Oda giving permission makes the anime canon. So by your logic, to make the anime non canon is to prevent oda from giving permission right? then if Oda didnt give Toei permission, how can Toei make an anime about one piece without getting copyrighted?
Luffy ALREADY destroyed half of marineford and punched Garp out of his way
:milaugh:
And the funniest part, forget about Garp letting Luffy go... I'll be logical and not ignore the fact he let him go...

The funny part is... a VERY TIRED exhausted Luffy with TONS of wounds, who has been fighting SINCE Impel down with NO REST.... And a very serious FRESH Sengoku who used his DF + his attack was AIMED to execute BOTH Ace and Luffy according to Sengoku's dialog... and Luffy took the attack HEAD ON... and was FIIIIINNNNNE
I don't need to tell you if Luffy CAN DO what Shiki did in Marineford... becuase Luffy was actually SIMILAR in a lot of ways to begin with in Marineford hahaha
This is so funny... you asked a question that was ALREADY answered in Marineford arc

For your second question, I honestly read it THREE TIMES and still don't understand it... rephrase it again or explain what you mean because I didn't get it

But its in page 3 of chapter 0 and databook was from oda tho.. If u only think that interview and sbs or even staff member talking to oda is the only credible source then we don't even know or has info about the design of Moria DF or Robin Df when it is in One piece Magazine..
Databook stated Shanks was Yonko when he met Luffy "only few months" before the Yonko bounty chapter came out...

best sources for information:
1- Manga (if you cannot find your answer
2- Go to SBS cause Oda's words are recorded (if you cannot find your answer)
3- Go to Interviews cause it has Oda's words recorded (if you cannot find your answer)
4- Go to Anime because they have CONNECTION with Oda and staff is always in contact with him
If you cannot find your answer... then wait until story shows it in future.... or just give up...
Magazines and Databook have PROVEN to be untrue MOST of the times with POWER SCALING in specific... Unreliable, although One Piece power scaling is messed up to begin with and EVEN IN MANGA, there is contradictions.... but this is why I love this show... it's not a simple "my power is SS rank, so I should beat AA rank" LOL that's boring and too expected

Luffy ALREADY destroyed half of marineford and punched Garp out of his way
:milaugh:
And the funniest part, forget about Garp letting Luffy go... I'll be logical and not ignore the fact he let him go...

The funny part is... a VERY TIRED exhausted Luffy with TONS of wounds, who has been fighting SINCE Impel down with NO REST.... And a very serious FRESH Sengoku who used his DF + his attack was AIMED to execute BOTH Ace and Luffy according to Sengoku's dialog... and Luffy took the attack HEAD ON... and was FIIIIINNNNNE
I don't need to tell you if Luffy CAN DO what Shiki did in Marineford... becuase Luffy was actually SIMILAR in a lot of ways to begin with in Marineford hahaha
This is so funny... you asked a question that was ALREADY answered in Marineford arc

For your second question, I honestly read it THREE TIMES and still don't understand it... rephrase it again or explain what you mean because I didn't get it
since when luffy destroyed marineford, he needed so much help to get through, even fodder like smoker trashed luffy lmao, luffy in marineford was like a cute little fish in the middle shark fight. And yea luffy punched OLD garp, not PRIME garp who was able to go toe to toe with roger. And we dont know if sengoku used haki or not, you dont hunt a deer with a fighter jet right?
please read the marineford arc again lmao

my last question is, you think if oda gives permission to Toei it will automatically makes the anime canon right? so the only way of making the anime noncanon is to prevent oda from giving permission to toei right? then how can toei animate one piece without oda permission and without getting copyrighted?

I almost missed this since you added in instead of quoting. Now how does that make sense? Either you remember what you had heard or read, or you don't. There's no way to believe you if you have no clue on how to prove it yourself. In all this time of posting ellipses and excuses, you could have found it.

Talk out of your ass and people will call you on it, don't get mad
Dude, I said it times and times again... look it up on youtube... and from one of the youtubers who talked about the subject... go look for the description.... I believe KOL and maybe Brago or someone else made video about it... you can watch the video or skip it and just look for the source in description of video

None of the movies are canon, and they never will be. Oda doesn't need to say that because it's obvious.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_by_assertion

>Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction and refutation.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belief fallacies

Status
Not open for further replies.