Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to point out few things:

1. Zoro Scene in Punk Hazard where he got angry & told Luffy to get serious
2. Zoro Scene against Queen where he got angry & said that he isn't there to play Games
3. Fishmen Island Scene when Zoro told Luffy that if he doesn't have CoC then he should step out as Captain
4. Zoro's Scarifice against Kuma that only Sanji & Robin know of
5. Zoro's Reaction to Sanji leaving the Crew & what he told Luffy
+ Other Statement about Zoro taking over here & there

Is Oda building up towards Zoro leaving the Crew??

Many Straw Hats left the Crew after they joined (Nami, Usopp, Robin, Sanji & even Jinbe joined late)
So this is clearly an Idea that Oda likes to repeat & if it's because he is preparing one for Final Arc then it should be about Zoro

If Luffy doesn't beat Kaido or Big Mom & Zoro finds himself performing a little better. Then Oda might indeed take that route & make Zoro leave the Crew
It is possible for such a scenario.... but oda doesn't do that drama now.

Bruh the ZvS stuff isn’t even bad here
People I hate the most in One Piece Manga community:

1- Someone who says "I don't talk about powerscaling cause it's toxic" cause they want to sound smart talking about dialog only.... when manga story itself is packed with action and enforces the idea of power scaling having a factor on the course and events of story.

2- People who don't wanna talk about "Nakama theory" for same reason or excuse of "toxic"

Those people annoy me the MOST... because I swear to you... their whole deal is just they wanna sound smart by NEGLECTING an important factor in the story... which is eventually DUMB LOL

Eh. Just because there was a vacant seat prior to Ace doesnt mean Oden was planned, and by extension that doesn't mean Rocks was planned either.

Ace was given a a vacant division seat, thats the only motivation needed to really to create the vacancy in the first place. He could have retroactively used Izo and that seat to make a convincing story about Oden. Again, not saying he didn't plan ahead, he did plan Rayleigh that far ahead it seemed (though you could argue the same thing, that he simply used an old character design for Rayleigh).

For example, the impel down escapees could just be "blank" pirates Oda decided to release and forshadow, but hasn't tied them to anything. He could just retroactively make them all Rocks pirates just to even further solidify that he "planned" Rocks or is at least using his characters or plot points wisely
No.. it was not just a vacant seat... it was specifically said "the seat was vacant for a VERY LONG TIME"
it's your choice to believe he didn't plan for it though, I just think he did

People I hate the most in One Piece Manga community:

1- Someone who says "I don't talk about powerscaling cause it's toxic" cause they want to sound smart talking about dialog only.... when manga story itself is packed with action and enforces the idea of power scaling having a factor on the course and events of story.

2- People who don't wanna talk about "Nakama theory" for same reason or excuse of "toxic"

Those people annoy me the MOST... because I swear to you... their whole deal is just they wanna sound smart by NEGLECTING an important factor in the story... which is eventually DUMB LOL
Nakama theory involving Carrot is the worst. But the pretentious fucks that say “take that powerscalers” are just as bad

Status
Not open for further replies.