Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was samoan ?
Post automatically merged:

I'm into those genres and bands:
- Hard Rock/Metal (Metallica/Megadeth/Black Sabbath/Iron Maiden/ Judas Priest...etc)
- Psychedelic Rock (Pink Floyd/Deep Purple/UFO/Dream Theater... and others I don't recall now)
I listen to Blues and Jazz too from different bands
Intriguingly the 2nd time the discussion has shifted to music in this thread

Found a unique musician recently. She is quite cute, white-skinned asian, started being really famous in the mainstream music industry for singing RnB-pop songs about romance, heartbreak etc.

And then out of the blue, she released two symphonic-progressive-rock singles where she also sang with operatic aria-esque voice. Dream Theater and Nightwish come to mind when listening to her symphonic prog songs. Her name, Isyana Sarasvati.

On-topic: hope chapter 1000 wont disappoint. I have high hopes for Luffy at the climax of the arc, but i hope Zoro (and maybe Kidd) beat BM too.

I'm into those genres and bands:
- Hard Rock/Metal (Metallica/Megadeth/Black Sabbath/Iron Maiden/ Judas Priest...etc)
- Psychedelic Rock (Pink Floyd/Deep Purple/UFO/Dream Theater... and others I don't recall now)
I listen to Blues and Jazz too from different bands
Bruhhhh you've literally just slapped down some of my favourite bands. Now the age old debate.. rust in peace or master of puppets πŸ˜‚

Found a unique musician recently. She is quite cute, white-skinned asian, started being really famous in the mainstream music industry for singing RnB-pop songs about romance, heartbreak etc.

And then out of the blue, she released two symphonic-progressive-rock singles where she also sang with operatic aria-esque voice. Dream Theater and Nightwish come to mind when listening to her symphonic prog songs. Her name, Isyana Sarasvati.

On-topic: hope chapter 1000 wont disappoint. I have high hopes for Luffy at the climax of the arc, but i hope Zoro (and maybe Kidd) beat BM too.
I thought you were talking about that British Asian girl, who's Music is like half pop half Korn Influenced Numetal

Status
Not open for further replies.