Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'd put Lars in one of the top brackets when it comes to charisma and live performances, Bill Ward was an other worldly demon who seemed so much out of his place considering that War Pigs/ Iron Man came out in 1970, he was insane on those drums
Yeah... also I love the faces that Lars as if he's angry during certain parts of a song... it's just SMALL DETAILS like that makes me LOVE watching the live performances...

I'd surely rather watch someone who looks SO PASSIONATE about the song he's performing... maybe not as good as original in studio sometimes... but just exudes emotion and passion... it's so much more entertaining live than see a complete technical masterpiece with NO FLAW but the face of singer/drummer and guitarist do not whatsoever transfer emotions to the audience...

Suddenly no one is talking about the chapter?

Question: How effective will the first attack Zoro lands on kaido be?

Like we know Zoro has to eventually reopen Kaido's scar but we assume that e'll use of of his best moves for that. Therefore Zoro won't just start right away with his best stuff.

If Zoro starts with like Purgatory Onigiri on Kaido, how much damage would that cause?

Oh poor babies! Quality my ass lmao, first post is "bla bla", the next one "yeah you are right" and then bye :milaugh:
AP forum is more dead than @Zowo 's keyboard :kriwhat:
Indeed! Altough i am not a big fan of the Zoro vs Sanji eternal fight,i prefer that to the "no criticism allowed" attitude that there is there. I prefer the more chill attitude that there is here in this site.

Yeah... also I love the faces that Lars as if he's angry during certain parts of a song... it's just SMALL DETAILS like that makes me LOVE watching the live performances...

I'd surely rather watch someone who looks SO PASSIONATE about the song he's performing... maybe not as good as original in studio sometimes... but just exudes emotion and passion... it's so much more entertaining live than see a complete technical masterpiece with NO FLAW but the face of singer/drummer and guitarist do not whatsoever transfer emotions to the audience...
The emotion and intensity of the concerts from 1989-1993 was pure ecstacy, that was peak live Metallica for me

the other two bass players were great though... people just need to overcome their hate for the fact someone ELSE filled that shoe and accept it's life... and NOT EXPECT them to play like Cliff Burton style.. as each one was unique in their own way
Newstead had a better vibe with the band, cliff was a monster on the bass, Rob made his name with suicidal tendencies and infectious grooves and bought back the cliff Burton slap to Metallica. Would highly recommend listening to a few infectious grooves songs if you haven't, they were so fucking funky man

The emotion and intensity of the concerts from 1989-1993 was pure ecstacy, that was peak live Metallica for me
Yeah, shit was unbelievable... but I liked their Nimes live performance too in 2009 I believe...
I believe it was the LAST TIME I saw my boy Lars in good shape.... he still looked energitic with much power to perform that night... after that, he kinda let his belly to grow, got a bit slobby hahaha, but still he's my boy LOL
Post automatically merged:

Newstead had a better vibe with the band, cliff was a monster on the bass, Rob made his name with suicidal tendencies and infectious grooves and bought back the cliff Burton slap to Metallica. Would highly recommend listening to a few infectious grooves songs if you haven't, they were so fucking funky man
I'll keep that in mind
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.