Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
??? activated cero

@Yo Tan Wa has been killed
You are Light Yagami [Indie]

[Passive: L-Kira] - After L death, Light gains control of Kira Investigation Team. He is now the second generation L. Hence he will appear Innocent to investigations. Kira Investigation Team will inform him the identities of all player visiting him at night along with their crime History (number of attempted kills in the Game). He can save these records in L' database of criminal records which will show up in the Write up with Light death.

[Active - Death Note Experiments] - Death Note is a special notebook that allows Light to kill each night by writing a player name in the NoteBook. To learn all the mysteries of DN, Light starts to experiment his kills.
  • In his first kill, Light simply writes a player name, the player is killed by Heart Attack.​
  • In his second Kill, Light adds time and manner of Death along with the person name. The targeted player will die at the chosen time along with a message, in exact words as chosen by Kira.​
  • In third Kill, Light writes an action along with time of Death. Hence he will manipulate the targeted player to use his abilities on a player of Light choice, and the person will commit suicide next day phase.​
  • After 3 Kills Light has learned to use DN to max potential. He can manipulate and kill a player however he likes then.​
[Active - Manipulative Genius] - Light is hardworking, talented and natural genius. He's also Highly perceptive and a manipulative person. Each day, he can manipulate a person to vote his suspects. If he's successful in lynching a guilty player he has 50-50 chance of either increasing his Voting power by one permanently or gaining defensive abilities of the Lynched player.

Wincon- Eliminate all Scums in the Game.

Secondary Wincon- Eliminate Everyone else if you are voted by 3 persons during any Day phase.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Ah this explains the kill on Usopp. He was onto Yo tan.

His wincon was to kill all scums though, sounds like he was a town support so why wasn't it just eliminate all threats to town then? Also RIP Fuji lol

Btw I don't think it's a good idea to lynch Queen. I actually believe that her alignment was changed by AL.

His wincon was to kill all scums though, sounds like he was a town support so why wasn't it just eliminate all threats to town then? Also RIP Fuji lol

Btw I don't think it's a good idea to lynch Queen. I actually believe that her alignment was changed by AL.
a town support who happened to kill the town vig and proceeded to experiment on him
Post automatically merged:

who do you want to lynch then

Status
Not open for further replies.