Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look, the guy I called narcissistic, said "no u"

1) Exaggerated sense of self-importance? I'm accurate with how I stand within the site. People remember me, I mix you up with all the other Luffy ____ _____" that exist within the site, and my opinions go against the brain, saying I have more to offer than zoro fanboys #215125 isn't saying much

2) Listen, just fall in line and become my slave, and things can go smoothly

3) I pretty much have marineford Whitebearded every single fanboy group on this site and narutoforums on a regular basis, all but solo, I have fans, but I have no support group to back me up because I don't line up with everyone. Meanwhile you're like doberman.

4) I am actively self deprecating, admit when I'm wrong, etc etc, I'm literally the only one in this site who will admit when I'm wrong.

5) Listen, I'm clearly the perfect lifeform, this is my world, my only fault is that I am too giving.

6) Listen, if I could tell the difference between you and all the other Luffy ___ ____, and you didn't actively pull shit like this, maybe you could have become my disciple, and you could have one day been a struggling trash artist in a big city who spends 10 hours a week debating why marco is a cool boi. Be cool and maybe one day you can achieve your dream of being my friend.

7) Say more creative things that I've not heard a million times, and we can have interesting conversations together while we hang out in a bath-tub shirtless, sorry I don't want to put up with people making excuses for zoro and mihawk ad nauseum.

Anyway since I'm whitebeard, am I really exaggerating my self-importance if you literally have a profile pic of me?
Post automatically merged:

Little do you know, Critical is just another one of my disciples.
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior:risicheck:

Nami titties look nice as always :steef::happinesspunch:
See here's the thing, Boobs are good and all, but too much is too much.
For example. I'd love the ones on the left, but the Right, nah bruh...

Alliance will dodge attacks
Land blows

Then the moment kaido start to swing seriously and BM uses her AoE attacks with her homies

Thunder bagua to Luffy and kidd... oneshotted
Linlin solo the rest
Alliance have no choice but to dodge, They featherweights in comparison.

Unless they all have super powered up Defenses, I don't see them lasting a minute...
I think Wano gonna become Neo Onigashima. hah

J

Jo_Ndule

See here's the thing, Boobs are good and all, but too much is too much.
For example. I'd love the ones on the left, but the Right, nah bruh...

Alliance have no choice but to dodge, They featherweights in comparison.

Unless they all have super powered up Defenses, I don't see them lasting a minute...
I think Wano gonna become Neo Onigashima. hah
The fact kaido will win despite carrying the island
This man might not even use hybrid to beat alliance.

Kaido is insanely strong..m adding linlin
I don't see how alliance wins

Thats why oda has hinted wano will last a month
Once navy conclude their chase on Warlords,
They will arrive on wano after the raid fails.
Teach or Shanks might also come.

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior:risicheck:
Did you seriously insult someone, then when someone sarcastically and playfully mocked it, claim you had a gotcha when the person responded to you?

you're literally insulting me, it has nothing to do with special treatment.

Last edited by a moderator:
When wounded in the ego, either by a real or a perceived criticism, the narcissist's displays of anger can be disproportionate to the nature of the criticism suffered;[10]:risicheck:
I literally couldn't have taken the criticism any better, I was fucking joking around, holy shit you armchair psychiatrist thinks you actually said something intelligent. You essentially ran up to someone, started insulting them, had the person laugh and go "ye, I'm horrible", then started screeching about how narcissists can't handle criticism. Your point is stupid homie, I wasn't even angry, but you're kind of annoying now.

Status
Not open for further replies.