Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally couldn't have taken the criticism any better, I was fucking joking around, holy shit you armchair psychiatrist thinks you actually said something intelligent. You essentially ran up to someone, started insulting them, had the person laugh and go "ye, I'm horrible", then started screeching about how narcissists can't handle criticism. Your point is stupid homie, I wasn't even angry, but you're kind of annoying now.
but typically, the actions and responses of the NPD person are deliberate and calculated.[7] Despite occasional flare-ups of personal insecurity, the inflated self-concept of the NPD person is primarily stable.[7]:risicheck:

The fact kaido will win despite carrying the island
This man might not even use hybrid to beat alliance.

Kaido is insanely strong..m adding linlin
I don't see how alliance wins

Thats why oda has hinted wano will last a month
Once navy conclude their chase on Warlords,
They will arrive on wano after the raid fails.
Teach or Shanks might also come.
I think the first teaming up will fail, but once marco, drake, and hawkins get up there and replace zoro/killer, and hawkins uses his abilioty to bolster them, if not ALL of the allies on the island, drake starts pulling out awakening, marco pulls out awakening, law starts creatively teleporting allies around for free hits and landing hax moves if he can/teleporting objects and attacks around, marco starts using his flames (maybe as a coat of armor on all the heroes so that all homies can't touch them and are repelled), Luffy can start landing hits thanks to his increased support, Kid puts more pennies in his pillow, etc, we will start to see some results.

Also in greek mythology, the moirai tricked typhon and made him eat an ethermal or whatever fruit, which weakened typhon, promising it'd give him power.

Moirai = the fates, who use strings
Typhon = king/father of monsters, which is who kaidou is

Typhon will be weakened by doflamingo's fruits, which is another of doflamingo's tricks, it will backfire, and that will allow the alliance to pull a narrow victoyr.

To protect their fragile self-concept, narcissists use psychosocial strategies, such as the tendency to devalue and derogate and to insult and blame other people, usually with anger and hostility towards people's responses to the narcissist's anti-social conduct.[11] Because their fragile egos are hypersensitive to perceived criticism or defeat, people with NPD are prone to feelings of shame, humiliation, and worthlessness over minor incidents of daily life and imagined, personal slights,[10]:risicheck:
I'm just going to keep responding so you can keep doing this weird deranged thing you're doing, then ultimately get a 2 day ban for off topic harassing me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the first teaming up will fail, but once marco, drake, and hawkins get up there and replace zoro/killer, and hawkins uses his abilioty to bolster them, if not ALL of the allies on the island, drake starts pulling out awakening, marco pulls out awakening, law starts creatively teleporting allies around for free hits and landing hax moves if he can/teleporting objects and attacks around, marco starts using his flames (maybe as a coat of armor on all the heroes so that all homies can't touch them and are repelled), Luffy can start landing hits thanks to his increased support, Kid puts more pennies in his pillow, etc, we will start to see some results.

Also in greek mythology, the moirai tricked typhon and made him eat an ethermal or whatever fruit, which weakened typhon, promising it'd give him power.

Moirai = the fates, who use strings
Typhon = king/father of monsters, which is who kaidou is

Typhon will be weakened by doflamingo's fruits, which is another of doflamingo's tricks, it will backfire, and that will allow the alliance to pull a narrow victoyr.
so zoro the guy whos been saying he will fight kaido, has the most connection to the wano, and is related to ryuma will be switched out with lolkins:risicheck:

so zoro the guy whos been saying he will fight kaido, has the most connection to the wano, and is related to ryuma will be switched out with lolkins:risicheck:
Everyone wants to fight Kaidou, he's a cool guy. Mihawk wanted to fight Whitebeard too, that didn't work out too well.

Does zoro have the most connection to wano? Outside of samurai-ken-ing it around the world with his katanas and kimono, and maybe a vague relation to that daimyo family (which would tie him to orochi more so than kaidou due to orochi's ancestor killing the ancestor of that bloodline), what relation does he really have? We've been focusing on Luffy and stuff.

Also we literally went through the year of sanji and an arc focused on him being a vinsmoke and being married into the big mom family, a much bigger thing, and he just like, made a cake and cheap shotted oven. Why do you think zoro will get any better than that? Luffy is the main character, and we won't see luffy's rivals like kid, hawkins, drake, etc till the final war (a gap of years) after this arc, so they're clearly going to do stuff.

Like, I'm sorry that Luffy's pirate captain contemporaries do cool stuff? What do you want me to say?

It's like getting upset that Frieza did more during the tournament of power than Piccolo did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.