Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Oda cares about what happens to the SHs at the end of series and beyond. He's invested so much into these characters he's going to give the SHs closure and a good epilogue.
I know but Hiyori is an interim character. She's like Viola of this arc. She won't be relevant later on.

It's more possible that Zoro will live Mihawk's style of life rather than sitting on Wano babysitting retarded Samurais.
Post automatically merged:

One things for curtain Namis Doors will be open past her prime.
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

I know but Hiyori is an interim character. She's like Viola of this arc. She won't be relevant later on.

It's more possible that Zoro will live Mihawk's style of life rather than sitting on Wano babysitting retarded Samurais.

:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Zoro doesn't need to end up with someone who's relevant to the plot. After the series plot ends, that sort of stuff won't even matter.

With Zoro's character and personality, he's better suited to settle down with someone who isn't a bitch like Nami or high maintenance. The same way Toki was great for Oden, it can be the same with Zoro and Hiyori.

Of course it may never happen, but if Oda wanted to show Zoro marrying later etc, Hiyori is the best candidate.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Zoro doesn't need to end up with someone who's relevant to the plot. After the series plot ends, that sort of stuff won't even matter.

With Zoro's character and personality, he's better suited to settle down with someone who isn't a bitch like Nami or high maintenance. The same way Toki was great for Oden, it can be the same with Zoro and Hiyori.

Of course it may never happen, but if Oda wanted to show Zoro marrying later etc, Hiyori is the best candidate.
You know I don't dislike Hiyori. She is a waifu material. But I dislike Oden and she's off his blood. This is my only problem here :/

Oh come on
Oda made Tashigi Kuina's twin and dragged her ass from east blue to new world being Zoro's tsundere to have him end up with the whore of Wano?
Zoro x Tashigi is happening :kata:

Tho Zoro will probably end up with Mihawk
Also a good ship
But the age diffrence is a little big

Status
Not open for further replies.