Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Law is the true villain of New World Saga, if he didn't make Straw Hats go to Dressrosa & then Zou which also led to WCI they would have saved all the time & went directly to Wano & let Zoro behead Kaido

But i guess Oda held Zoro back all this time because he wanted to reach Chapter 1000 lol
This whole arc is a stalling fest.

Oda literally spends 20 fucking chapters to stall for Luffy to reach the roof in the 1000th chapter to scream his line that everyone knows for more or less time.

This whole arc is a stalling fest.

Oda literally spends 20 fucking chapters to stall for Luffy to reach the roof in the 1000th chapter to scream his line that everyone knows for more or less time.
I agree that such pacing really annoys but only on weekly read because we hate the wait
Re-reading the arc in one-go completely once it ends is the best way to rate an Arc & it's pacing

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I agree that such pacing really annoys but only on weekly read because we hate the wait
Re-reading the arc in one-go completely once it ends is the best way to rate an Arc & it's pacing
I re-read Wano before the 1000th spoilers.

I agree and disagree at the same time.

It's definitely way better to bingie this arc but I couldn't avoid feeling that this arc is dragged out in Udon and then in Onigashima raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.