Status
Not open for further replies.
I re-read Wano before the 1000th spoilers.

I agree and disagree at the same time.

It's definitely way better to bingie this arc but I couldn't avoid feeling that this arc is dragged out in Udon and then in Onigashima raid.
The arc isn’t dragged out, it’s just badly made. We barely saw Kaido or interactions between him and the alliance prior to the raid and even in the raid he only interacted with the scabbards so far.

Doesn’t feel like the stakes are here. Nor that he is the villain to beat this arc like Enel/Doffy/Croc/Lucci,etc. Who all interacted heavily with the protagonists throughout the arc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The arc isn’t dragged out, it’s just badly made. We barely saw Kaido or interactions between him and the alliance prior to the raid and even in the raid he only interacted with the scabbards so far.
Doesn’t feel like the stakes are here. Nor that he is the villain to beat this arc like Enel/Doffy/Croc/Lucci,etc. Who all interacted heavily with the protagonists throughout the arc.
Let alone introducing character after character and forcing them to be relevant.

Oda should just made Kaido K.O Luffy. Train him and skip to the roof. Would be way better.

Idgaf about Wano citizens because this arc is Alabasta v3.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Lolden.

Zoro inherited goat's sword. That goat was Ryuma not that cheap walmart version of a Samurai who couldn't protect his country.
sigh..... he did protect his county but go off. They were both the previous protectors of wano zoro inheriting their will alludes to him being the new protector of wano just like them. Both goats needed for zoros rise to fame and glory. don’t come at with no other bs dawg hes>sabos bitch ass too

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
sigh..... he did protect his county but go off. They were both the previous protectors of wano zoro inheriting their will alludes to him being the new protector of wano just like them. Both goats needed for zoros rise to fame and glory. don’t come at with no other bs dawg hes>sabos bitch ass too
Dude this arc is a fucking bus stop for the Straw Hats.

Oden was lame ass fighter who needed Shinobu because he was CoA try hard.

Ryuma is what the true swordsmen is like. A true winner,. a protector of the country.

Meanwhile cuckden: Hmm I will give away my swords let myself boil to death instead of trying again.

Let's wait 20 years maybe some protagonists will save this lame ass country.

Peace off. Oden is trash.

Doesn’t feel like the stakes are here.
This really is my problem with Wano so far, even if i enjoy it a lot more than other people here, the lack of stakes is so bad. The Strawhats have absolutely owned this invasion and Kaido's crew, no failures and actual setbacks. I think Oda thought Luffy losing to Kaido was a big enough setback, but that wasn't anything really, it just took Luffy to a bunch of free allies and a new teacher to train him in exactly what he needed, the original plan never had to change, despite the strawhats fucking everything up Kin'emon told them not to.

Cap, Law low diffed Vergo. Kid couldn’t defeat Apoop
It's not about strength tho, you have both Portgas D. Rouge and Jaguar D. Saul, it's about the perseverance and determination, also the smiling / laughing shit, Law really doesn't fit this shit too much, not as much as Kidd i would say

@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @HexBozoline Kid have better "portrayal" than Law of having "D" in his name even though we know Law is a "D"
The captain is the captain, but as of now I don't think he is a D. cause imo Oda gave the D to Law, the Conqueror Haki to Kidd and to Luffy both of them. We'll see in the future tho, maybe I'm wrong
:kayneshrug:

The 3D2Y thing would be cool tho :myman:

This really is my problem with Wano so far, even if i enjoy it a lot more than other people here, the lack of stakes is so bad. The Strawhats have absolutely owned this invasion and Kaido's crew, no failures and actual setbacks. I think Oda thought Luffy losing to Kaido was a big enough setback, but that wasn't anything really, it just took Luffy to a bunch of free allies and a new teacher to train him in exactly what he needed, the original plan never had to change, despite the strawhats fucking everything up Kin'emon told them not to.
Which is why im still hoping for the tragedy to happen and them losing badly here, all of them. I need my emotional stakes.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
The captain is the captain, but as of now I don't think he is a D. cause imo Oda gave the D to Law, the Conqueror Haki to Kidd and to Luffy both of them. We'll see in the future tho, maybe I'm wrong
:kayneshrug:

The 3D2Y thing would be cool tho :myman:

kidd being the son of vegapunk would give him relevancy but if he isn’t then rip

Status
Not open for further replies.