Status
Not open for further replies.
@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @HexBozoline Kid have better "portrayal" than Law of having "D" in his name even though we know Law is a "D"
Kidd has always had better portrayal than Law since the arc they were both introduced. In the Saboady arc only two crews had more than one Supernova in it. The Strawhat pirates and the Kidd pirates. Let the haters keep hating though. They’ll look dumber and dumber as the manga goes on.

Which is why im still hoping for the tragedy to happen and them losing badly here, all of them. I need my emotional stakes.
Me too, i know it became a meme to make fun of people who believe the Onigashima Raid will end in failure, especially Mr. Morj who is the youtuber face for this "theory".

But the real tragedy is if there is no tragedy in this arc...

It feels really easy and lackluster, they defeating Kaido / Big Mom wouldn't really feel that hype right now because they've been playing around with both of them so much at this point.

Marco just ignoring both King and Queen these past few chapters was the cherry on top :zosleepy:

It's not about strength tho, you have both Portgas D. Rouge and Jaguar D. Saul, it's about the perseverance and determination, also the smiling / laughing shit, Law really doesn't fit this shit too much, not as much as Kidd i would say
Law broke the Gears. Kid was in the New World, he didn’t make headlines. He was just independent. Could he be a D.? If Oda chooses that route, who am I to complain. But Oda doesn’t hand out D cards to just everyone.

So far the carriers of the Will of D shown have had worldwide impacting implications. Kid hasn’t had any although he’s at the height of his Piracy, and has been for five years. Law made massive moves, became a Warlord, broke the Gears, took down Caesar and Doffy, successfully led an alliance with Luffy against Kaido. Kid has rode Luffys coattails in any “definition” of D since Sabaody.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kidd wasn't relevant until recently
I like Kidd but he will never have that screen time and focus like Law had, its just too late now
Kidd's quick flashback from what he did during the time-skip would add more depth to his character.

We basically know shit. We know that he went to BM probably stole poneglyph run into Shanks lost his arm and Kaido clubbed him.

Or maybe instead of flashback we could get some inner monologue while he will fight Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.