Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bruh the Giant died saving her. That’s what the story is telling us. He was a Vice Admiral, right under the Admiral position, it’s not like he was a fodder marine.
Most of the Vice admirals are vet's at best. Not counting Momonga, Garp and those 2 that were suppose to be admirals if not for Fuji and Ryo.

Jaguar probably acquired this rank thru years spent in navy not his achievements.

Blackbeard's downfall will mirror Ace's downfall. I think despite being a mastermind Blackbeard sooner or later will get so full of himself because he has 2 ( soon maybe 3 ) devil fruits and he will be a one-trick pony.

If you think about it for a minute. The only way Luffy can defeat him is thru Haki right now.
But that's the whole point, Blackbeard wants easy to get power, the Yami Yami no Mi kinda lets him just go by without having to learn Haki, because with it he can hit people with logias / weird paramecia body types and also stop them from using their powers.

While at the same time he got Whitebeard's fruit so he can have enough damage without being a armament haki user.

All he needs now is a way to survive / dodge / tank more damage in battle, so if he could get a fruit that lets him do that, he's golden. That's why the theory of a tanky / ancient / mythical zoan sounds pretty good, imagine if he got Marco's fruit or something.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Whats the point Oda give Kid portrayal as Luffy's rival if he will not doing something mind blowing later in the story.

If he isnt D isnt a big deal anyway, the fact that he have CoC is kinda enough.
You guys brought up that he might have the D and has moreso the right than Law. I’m just stating that the way the story is headed it makes sense this way
~ Luffy [Will of D & CoC]
~ Kid [CoC] & Law [Will of D]

Wtvr way the MC is always better

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Most of the Vice admirals are vet's at best. Not counting Momonga, Garp and those 2 that were suppose to be admirals if not for Fuji and Ryo.

Jaguar probably acquired this rank thru years spent in navy not his achievements.
Yes the Vice Admiral rank holders with the exception of [Garp, Tsuru, Chaton, Momousagi] are trash. But my point is that, that has no implications on the Narrative. By that metric why wasn’t Rouge Pirate King Level?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But that's the whole point, Blackbeard wants easy to get power, the Yami Yami no Mi kinda lets him just go by without having to learn Haki, because with it he can hit people with logias / weird paramecia body types and also stop them from using their powers.

While at the same time he got Whitebeard's fruit so he can have enough damage without being a armament haki user.

All he needs now is a way to survive / dodge / tank more damage in battle, so if he could get a fruit that lets him do that, he's golden. That's why the theory of a tanky / ancient / mythical zoan sounds pretty good, imagine if he got Marco's fruit or something.
I went through different states of believing in Blackbeard's power throughout my years as a OP reader.

I went from "BB is busted it's gg" to "lol BB might actually lose like a noob".

I would love if Shanks beat him and Oda makes Shanks the true final villain. That would add a much-needed twist to the story.

Right now everyone probably believes that Luffy beats big baddy BB with his Haki alone and becomes a hero.

Oh? So what's a portrayal? Dont tell me only posing and looking cool
- Kidd and Luffy are the only Supernova with CoC

- Kidd and Luffy are the only Supernova captains with a vice captain Supernova

- Kidd and Luffy are the only Supernova who have expressed the dream of becoming Pirate King

- Kidd and Luffy both created their own alliances to take down a Yonko. And have both faced multiple Yonko

- Luffy gets competitive with no one more than he gets competitive with Kidd

- Luffy looks up to Shanks, Kidd hates Shanks

- And finally Oda called Kidd the “main threat“ of the Worst Generation

Kidd is constantly paralleled with Luffy who is above Law. Kidd’s portrayal > Laws portrayal. All Law has over Kidd is being a D. when it comes to being a rival to Luffy. Law has more screen time and “plot relevancy” because he’s an ally to the MC unlike Kidd who does his own separate things as a rival.

I went through different states of believing in Blackbeard's power throughout my years as a OP reader.

I went from "BB is busted it's gg" to "lol BB might actually lose like a noob".

I would love if Shanks beat him and Oda makes Shanks the true final villain. That would add a much-needed twist to the story.

Right now everyone probably believes that Luffy beats big baddy BB with his Haki alone and becomes a hero.
I understand, it just doesn't sound like Oda tho. He likes building things up slow, so after all the screen time and twists he gave to Blackbeard, he wouldn't end him out of nowhere and transfer that to Shanks, at least i don't think so.

I know a lot of Shanks fans are mad with the possibility of Blackbeard vs Shanks being the Blackbeard vs Ace of the New World, but considering Shanks interest in stopping him and Shanks getting rejected twice by Whitebeard and now the Five Elders to help stop him, it might just happen...

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
- Kidd and Luffy are the only Supernova with CoC

- Kidd and Luffy are the only Supernova captains with a vice captain Supernova

- Kidd and Luffy are the only Supernova who have expressed the dream of becoming Pirate King

- Kidd and Luffy both created their own alliances to take down a Yonko. And have both faced multiple Yonko

- Luffy gets competitive with no one more than he gets competitive with Kidd

- Luffy looks up to Shanks, Kidd hates Shanks

- And finally Oda called Kidd the “main threat“ of the Worst Generation

Kidd is constantly paralleled with Luffy who is above Law. Kidd’s portrayal > Laws portrayal. All Law has over Kidd is being a D. when it comes to being a rival to Luffy. Law has more screen time and “plot relevancy” because he’s an ally to the MC unlike Kidd who does his own separate things as a rival.
Bege is a threat too :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.