Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally hate Oden.

Yamato is a boring cosplayer.

Hiyori is an annoying Oden relative.

One thing that would make each of them great:

Make Hiyori act like Komurasaki ( the switch from Komurasaki to Hiyori is pretty weird to me. For someone who had to act 20 years to spill the beans for the first person to save her is weird ).

For Yamato. Never mention this cuck again and unlock something called own personality. She's too forced atm.
Hmm. I love how you didn't mention Momo.

But for Hiyori, I agree, she is acting very weird blabbering to some random... wtf... her backbone was as Komurasaki.

Oden should of had some more flaws and less wanking yes.

Yamato had a personality, but she's suffering from the exact thing you've been bitching about, introduced in a bad spot, so other plots are taking up her time.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I know a lot of Shanks fans are mad with the possibility of Blackbeard vs Shanks being the Blackbeard vs Ace of the New World
I think it's impossible. Not happening.

Shanks is the biggest counter BB can encounter on his road to Laugh Tale. If Shanks won't beat him, definitely it won't be Luffy.

Luffy is too weak. Luffy would need some SoyBoy of the six paths power up if Haki god Shanks fails.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Hmm. I love how you didn't mention Momo.

But for Hiyori, I agree, she is acting very weird blabbering to some random... wtf... her backbone was as Komurasaki.

Oden should of had some more flaws and less wanking yes.

Yamato had a personality, but she's suffering from the exact thing you've been bitching about, introduced in a bad spot, so other plots are taking up her time.
Now we know Ace is to blame for Yamato’s cosplay

I think it's impossible. Not happening.

Shanks is the biggest counter BB can encounter on his road to Laugh Tale. If Shanks won't beat him, definitely it won't be Luffy.

Luffy is too weak. Luffy would need some SoyBoy of the six paths power up if Haki god Shanks fails.
In a straight fight perharps, but we know that's not Blackbeard does things...

But Shanks also doesn't follow "rules" and "straight battles" like Luffy, so it could be interesting.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
If this happens Kidd will be a clear example of a sacrificed plot device character.
Kid started off cool, but Oda hands out Ls to anyone that isn’t Luffy or Zoro :kaidowhat:
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't be sleeping on Kidd if I were you guys. Oda is a pretty creative motherfucker, and he's got a giant template of OP related abilities to work off of when it comes to Magnetism.

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Magnetism_Manipulation
Kid needs to lift that Giants sword if it’s still there

Status
Not open for further replies.