Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is the MC, but this arc is still fundamental for Zoro.
I just think how Oda + editors + Toei + Japanese magazines.... and how thy advertise for the "Luffy vs Kaido"... I feel it's not gonna change this arc, even if there are some lines and dialogs in the arc where it indicates that Zoro or Kidd ar targetting Kaido...
because even in previous arcs, many people targeted the villain too...
Crocodile was targeted by more than Luffy
Enel was targeted by EVERYONE almost (Wiper and Zoro and Sky Night are included and all had BIG encounter)
Same with Doflamingo... it's even worse with Doffy because a "supposed rival" for Luffy, which is Law, he had the deepest history with Doffy, and Oda just casted him aside and made Luffy take him out for him LMAO

Anyway, the way, the public in Japan are advertising for the fight against Kaido... it really gives the vibe that Luffy will be pulling the W at the end... no body else... Even latest Jump Festa at the VERY END... gives you that vibe while they are advertising for reaching ch 1000

It's a cool video at the end of jump Festa and just look at how it ends... japanese public ar generally just waiting for "Luffy vs Kaido"

Sometimes. the simplest answer and the most obvious choice "Luffy" is really all we need to count on

I surely need to remind everyone of oda's interview when he talked about Kaido being defeated by Luffy.... he said "I made Kaido look so strong, if I wrote Luffy beat Kaido only because the punch was strong.. it will not be believable... Luffy and I need to find a solution very fast"
Everyone wanted to TWIST the meaning of his interview to fit their agenda by saying "of course, it will be big team effort, that's what he meant" when in reality when you look at events of this manga... it was simply "Ryuu" a damage from "inside out" it's NOT about raw power as Oda suggested... and Oda specifically says "Luffy and I the author need to find solution" he surely didn't say "Luffy and I need to find people who can help defeating that monster" LOL

So, I feel that the INITIAL INTENT from Oda is Luffy getting the W... no one else

Why did the spoilers come out so early in the first place ?
Cause the staff with scans are garbage... they literally could have delayed it... but no... they gave it early, and now they are being dickhead about giving scans....
So, it's not that they are afraid of people spoiling on other people, because there are already leaks anyway... people can spoil others ALREADY.....
they are trash with every sense of the word

J

Jo_Ndule

Spoiler Providers who already have the chapter and won't leak anything because they like to see us suffer.

Everyone else waiting even longer just for the Summary and Pics.
I swear these guys are somehow

I wish the Korean 106.101 dude could leak me the whole summary or pics

These other providers here are somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.