Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="BangMi, post: 931811, member: 802"
Weekly Shonen Jump #5-#6 additional information

- Shokugeki no Sanji (Color pages, 39-page special chapter)[/QUOTE]

Sanji the only character in One Piece getting a whole manga with him as the MC, featuring a generous 40 pages Chapter and Color Page to celebrate this milestone for Oda :finally:

We get more than 2x as much Sanji content than the actual 1000 chapter has overall :stealthblack:

King the background can't even get out of a grab from a Marco who is multi-tasking(holding both him and Queen while throwing Zoro with his feet)

:yearight:
TAC must hint himself for weeks...
:josad:
Really that is insane how Marco handle both, while holding Zoro and throwing him above and now he gonna stall both long enough so the SN get their free time against both Yonkous.

I love Marco performance but how King and Queen get threated is really a shame, dude get threat like Ichiji against Katakuri.
I hope it change and King and Queen can show some feats, but hell that is brutally for every beast pirate fan.

Would Marco regenerate from Red Rocket? We know Garp punched him away, but that's after Marco already made heavy usage of his regeneration. I always thought that the phoenix fruit is the best one for battle when used by someone who is offensively very capable, like Mihawk, Shanks, Garp. If you have incredible AP with internal destruction Haki and FS, all you need is a fruit like Marco's to regenerate any damage.

What's more shameful?
The fact that Marco manhandles both King and Queen like toddlers or that Jack, who's supposed to be weaker than them, is FAR MORE IMPRESSIVE thus far?!

If it wasn't for Jack, Kaido would have to deal with the Mink army as well.
And people were hating on Jack so much. Queen and especially King are just useless and disappointing.

What's more shameful?
The fact that Marco manhandles both King and Queen like toddlers or that Jack, who's supposed to be weaker than them, is FAR MORE IMPRESSIVE thus far?!

If it wasn't for Jack, Kaido would have to deal with the Mink army as well.
Jack deserves mad props.

Those 2 walking Ls had the Gal to call him Jack the dragdown,

Fucking hypocrites i swear.

[QUOTE="BangMi, post: 931811, member: 802"
Weekly Shonen Jump #5-#6 additional information

- Shokugeki no Sanji (Color pages, 39-page special chapter)

Sanji the only character in One Piece getting a whole manga with him as the MC, featuring a generous 40 pages Chapter and Color Page to celebrate this milestone for Oda :finally:

We get more than 2x as much Sanji content than the actual 1000 chapter has overall :stealthblack:
We get more Sanji content than Luffy content. And thats what im here for:steef:

Would Marco regenerate from Red Rocket? We know Garp punched him away, but that's after Marco already made heavy usage of his regeneration. I always thought that the phoenix fruit is the best one for battle when used by someone who is offensively very capable, like Mihawk, Shanks, Garp. If you have incredible AP with internal destruction Haki and FS, all you need is a fruit like Marco's to regenerate any damage.
Why wouldnt he?

It's as Scopper was for Roger

Maybe it's not something outright named as of yet, maybe it will never be named, but it's fairly obvious who the next guy is and how it stands out from the rest.
Is this supposed to tell me that there's a left man rank ?

Wheres the introduction box bro?

Saying Scooper is the 3rd strongest is ok nothing new tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.