Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad:
Please no combo moves... just make every character shine in their own good way... Combo moves are fucking TRASH cliche cringe of shit show... Only Law with his shambles ability can be used in nice way... but I NEVER want to see Luffy and Kidd attacking from each side... let them do their punch separately please... once after the other... NOT together... cause combo are TRASH in every sense of the word
You sound ridiculous

There won't be any round 3. This is where BM and Kaido fall. obviously it's not going to happen soon. Like in every arc, Oda will have to finish all the minor fights like Jinbe vs Who's Who, Franky vs Sasaki etc before the main fight. This is the 91st chapter of Wano and some people act like the arc just started.

By the way... Marco schooled King and Queen in the most epic way hahahaha
And people want Marco to fight King in 1 vs 1 match... bro, Marco is beyond King... why the fuck Oda would bring him to face someone weaker than himself... what is the fucking point... LOL

Marco will head up at one point, but not sure when

Well, they are here to defeat the New Rox, not just Kaido lol. So these 5 dudes are here to defeat 2 Yonko, as this is the first time since the current timeline where we’ve seen a faction who could realistically take the One Piece.
No man, at no point did anyone there mention defeating Big mom, this entire arc has been about taking down Kaido and Kaido alone, all the people on that rooftop repeated that notion Ad nauseum. The prophecy itself mentions them striking down Kaido(singular), no one else.

I legit think Big Mom will fuck off somewhere else down the line and leave Kaido against them all.

How? When Luffy defeated Crocodile, did that trivialize the Moriah fight for you? Or the Doflamingo fight?

The Moriah and Doffy fight (group fight) happened after the Croc solo fight. This group fight will happen before the solo fight.

And the other thing is, the power ceiling was shown since the start in Admirals/Yonkos. Before , since we didnt get to that point yet, it was fine for other enemies to be stronger and it was even expected. But right now, the enemies will remain on the same general power level while Luffy and Co catch up. Meaning for that to make sense, a group fight to take down the first Yonko is needed, and that's exactly what's poised to happen right about now.

Actually, i dont know why we're arguing lmao.

The stage is being set for everything to happen bro. The Flying Fighters all have opponents, King and Queen have opponents, the scabbards have already attempted their retribution for Oden, and even though Oda royally fucked up almost all buildup to this moment, there is no denying that the plot is at the point where it is time to defeat Big Mom and Kaido.

If you think Luffy and co. Will fail here...do you think literally everyone is going to fail also? And come back stronger later? Or will everyone else besides the Yonko slayers here succeed?
I think the people on the roof will fail, while the others below are having their fight. And then something happens that reignites the fighting and make the alliance ultimately win, in every arc we have had a tense something happen. We did not get it here, this raid has been a breeze for Luffy and co( sans the scabbards), im holding out hope that Oda will deliver.

BTW, I still don’t see where I implied Luffy = Kaido lol.
Bruh. The narrative is culminating in this moment. You can’t disregard a narrative climax because you still aren’t ready to put Luffy = to Kaido on your tier list.

There won't be any round 3. This is where BM and Kaido falls. obviously it's not going to happen soon. Like in every arc, Oda will have to finish all the minor fights like Jinbe vs Who's Who, Franky vs Sasaki etc before the main fight. This is the 91st chapter of Wano and some people act like the arc just started.
Luffy wont Just get to the roof and defeat 2 yonkos.

Kaido for SURE Will be victorious at least One more time before he Falls. He still have tricks on his sleeve.

I think this chapter should be the proff that the raid is not failling, the groups fighting in the roof might get separated during the fight at some point, and onigashima might even fall in the capital, but man they are not leaving Wano withoud kicking Kaido's ass.
:steef:

The "new generation" that will beat Kaido is up on the roof.
They will still fail imo.... Even if luffy can go toe to toe with Kaido SOLO... they will fail in this round imo....
But that's just my personal belief....

Status
Not open for further replies.