Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco Is not a Phoenix Is a Swan. :goyea:

I think Luffy now Is maybe almost equal to Kaido human form. So Luffy >> Dragon form, Luffy = Human form, Luffy << Kaido Hybrid.

He will need help against hybrid forma or... Another Power up, maybe the G5 or a new G4 form.
But yes, i think he can fight with Kaido now, we we are going to see something likes Water 7, where with the Gear2 (Ryou) Luffy fought almost equal with Lucci (Kaido human), but he needed the G3 (new G4 form? G5? Zoro/Law/Kidd help?).

Or am i too optimistic? :sweat::yodawhat:

The raid is absolutely not going to fail.

What happens now is we get a bit of the roof top fight, which then gets relegated to subplot while the Flying Six get defeated and the Calamity fights get set up. The Calamity fights might tie in to the rooftop as well. Then the Calamities go down, and we get Kaido’s hybrid and the fight there starting in earnest. Plus time for any flashbacks.

Kaido will be on top temporarily, he’s almost certain to beat Kid, Killer and Law totally, Luffy and Zoro potentially going down for a bit as well before the grand finale which will happen over the flower capital
So, what i was saying will happen then? IE a temporary defeat.

Is this supposed to tell me that there's a left man rank ?

Wheres the introduction box bro?

Saying Scooper is the 3rd strongest is ok nothing new tbh.
I mean, you can call him whatever, is the other guy that the captain trusts most in with dealing dangerous situations alongside his Right Hand Man.

Left Hand Man seems like a logical "fan term" to use for it, but you can call it whtever you like.

I dont think they will "fail" per say, like i dont think Kaido will whoop the floor with them or anything of the sort....But i can see something happening and the fight stoping with both Yonkos getting separated. Be it Onigashima falling, Kaido whooping a few of them out of the roof, or some of them falling down with Big Mom.
No, I think that the fight will be somewhat close, BUT I believe they will still lose this round by some plot twist... It will be somewhat similar to how for example, WB got heart attack, gets punched by Akainu, Marco distracted, attacked by Kizaru and Jozu distracted gets finished by Aokiji...

In a similar way, I can see for example someone slips and does a mistake and gets wrecked... resulting in a domino like effect of each and everyone losing one by one...
But generally the battle will look closer than most think... It will be the match where those who hyped the fuck out of Yonko.... will start to either believe Luffy is on that level or close.... ORRR if they want to deny... they will start to back track and say "we don't believe Kaido and Big Mom are as strong as we used to... Luffy still cannot defeat an admiral or Shanks or blah blah blah" LOL... when we are already approaching the end of series

The raid is absolutely not going to fail.

What happens now is we get a bit of the roof top fight, which then gets relegated to subplot while the Flying Six get defeated and the Calamity fights get set up. The Calamity fights might tie in to the rooftop as well. Then the Calamities go down, and we get Kaido’s hybrid and the fight there starting in earnest. Plus time for any flashbacks.

Kaido will be on top temporarily, he’s almost certain to beat Kid, Killer and Law totally, Luffy and Zoro potentially going down for a bit as well before the grand finale which will happen over the flower capital
Will not fail to defeat and kill kaido and save wano, but not without being the most extreme fight ever in one piece and with death in its way, and even with ALL of them get fucked up by kaido and BM and even need some back up of other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.