rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is Red Rock? It's a Gear 3 attack with advanced CoA?
It’s like red hawk but with Gear 3.
I don’t think there’s any advanced haki on it.
Post automatically merged:

So far this raid is still really disappointing, it lacks any real sense of danger and direness unlike Marineford war or the Tea Party or the Birdcage.
Agreed.

I wonder if the Government would be happy with this fight or not.

Either Kaido and Big mom alliance that scared them a lot will be broken, or the pirate captains Kidd, Law and Luffy will save Wano from Kaido, and they will free Wano country, and open their borders, and those strong Wano samurai will be Kidd, Law and Luffy's allies instead, remember Akainu and Kizaru were afraid of Wano samurai.

Either way, the Government will lose again unless the both sides doesn't kill each other at the same time.

So far this raid is still really disappointing, it lacks any real sense of danger and direness unlike Marineford war or the Tea Party or the Birdcage.
Big Mom and Kaido on the floor getting beaten to a pulp

Rocks D. Xebec shows up: you guys are still as pathetic as I left you
:steef:

Kaido/Big Mom: Captain!!!!

LOL, It won't happen but would be GOLDEN... LOL

And as much as I believe Xebec will show up...and STILL ALIVE despite many disagree... I don't believe it will be for this current arc.. it will be for a future arc that will involve Blackbeard + Shanks

He doesn’t need a 1 vs 1 against the likes of them if he’s part of the big fight against the Yonko.
Well Zoro's going to play a role in that, and also defeat King to confirm his strength on the top YC level.

Or you think the line up on the roof is set and will continue into the Wano mainland vs the Yonko, with Zoro no longer getting a 1 vs 1 fight and ending the Wano arc without him defeating any Swordsman of worth ?

Very underwhelming for being chapter 1000, pretty much wasted. I expected some D, void century, even Rocks stuff but basically the best we get was a panel with the supernovas vs Kaido and BM, and not even so well done. Under certain aspects even the terrible chapter 900 beat it, plus this one had to shoulder even a greater weight. But anyway I'm not even so surprised afterall, at least maybe in chapter 1001 the action will start. 3/5

Also ok Luffy getting stronger and now he is calm as well but from going from being mercillesly one shotted in G4 by base Kaido to avoid Kaido attack in base (not even G2 or G3) and then smash him down with some kind of super G3 attack when barrages of G4 ones failed (at least this second part is plausible since he now has ryu yet I didn't get how he avoided Kaido attack in base)..

Status
Not open for further replies.