General Mafia General Chat

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I really appreciate all the support you guys giving me here, but I don't want to be a coach. I've already discussed it with Al about it. Going forward, I will not have enough free time to coach games. If you guys want a third coach, it will have to be somebody else.
I don't know what happened but if that's your decision then here is mine

However, take sometime.

But remember one thing - there are many who likes playing with you and playing your games and support you as being the coach.

And, we will continue to support you as the "Third Mafia Coach". No one else is acceptable apart from you.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Suggestion

@Noctis as the third Mafia Coach
Why we need third Mafia coach?
  1. Worst gen mafia community is growing evident from line up of new games and number of players playing the game.
  2. The two coaches we have also are mods. Having third coach will ease burden of them.
  3. It will give more options to players while picking up coaches.

Why Noctis as third coach?
  1. He is already an approved host and have shown his skills in past games.
  2. Has shown remarkable understanding towards game mechanics both as a player and host.
  3. He is very friendly and helpfull
  4. He understands players needs and demands very well and doesn't impose his own criteria over them.
  5. He enjoys good credibility and respect among players. Even informers respect him a lot despite his Luffy wank 😒

Counter argument against having Noctis as third coach
  1. He lacks experience
  2. We don't need third coach

Counter to the counter argument
He definitely has immense potential. Giving him the opportunity to be the third coach will help him mature as a host and as a player and will refine his potential.

Also, we should not ignore someone's potential simply because they lack experience. There are many examples around the world where people have done remarkably well even when they lacked experience simply based on their potential and skills when given the opportunity.

Also, we have two senior coaches to help him.

And, we do need coach. Read above 😑

As far as convincing Noctis is concerned then I can talk to him.

Some tags

Informers who play Mafia

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kiwipom @Natalija @Light D Lamperouge @Tris @Melontonin @Fujishiro @Marimo_420 @Flower @Jew D. Boy @Yo Tan Wa @Tobi @Akai2 @RayanOO @Seth @Reborn @Zara @Queen

Informers who have shown interest to play sometime in future
@Calypso @BangMi @K!NG HARA$H!MA @yj @djiayebee @Luslec

Other tags
@AL sama @Dragomir @Luthon @Bogard @playa4321 @Pantheos @Zem @Seraphoenix @Finalbeta
Yup, get him in!! I vote for Noctis as new coach.

Is there a policy for a user to go from approved host to coach, or is it just based on their general host performance and knowledge of the game? @AL sama

Edit: oh, he doesn't want to be one. :josad: