Versus Battle Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia (Fairy Tail) vs Sosuke Aizen and Yhwach (Bleach) vs Madara Uchiha and Kaguya Otsutsuki (Naruto)

Duo the fact that Zeref is hard to kill and the bleach team isn´t in their strongest forms, I would say either team Fairy tail take this round or team Naruto(duo the firepower of Madara). Even though I would prefar more over the fairy tail team thanks to Zeref.

Round two is probably a win for team Bleach, Aizen with the Hogyoku was just a another lvl and in combination with Yhwach who was already a beast in his quincy form, he and Aizen take this battle in the end, probably Yhwach seal the power of Zeref and the others so he can take them down.

This is the problem, Zeref can´t handle anymore, same goes for Kaguya.
In the moment where Yhwach sees the future, the abilites of Zeref and Kaguya became his ally and don´t work against him, in the fact that Zeref lose his fairy heart and Kaguya her power the switch the spaces. They became basically useless against Yhwach, to get more information about Yhwach, I would just read his battle with Ichibei, it was fucking hax festa with they spamming overwhelming abilities.

After Yhwach see the ability of Zeref in the future, fairy heart became useless and don´t work, allmighty Yhwach is to OP at this point.
Dang that is true. What possible could counter that?

Yhwach could literally rewrite a history where he already won this battle and all of them got streamrolled.

He survived conceptual level hax that fucks with time and could obliterate a huge country like soul society 100 times over. he blitzed Mimihagi which is LS. he could one shot the immortal miracle Gerard who not even demon Zaraki could kill. he has the ability to retrieve all the power of letters his army has with Auhshwahlen. including god tier abilities like Lille Barros's intangibility, Pernida's, and Gerard's. he stomped a man whose name would instantly crush your bitch ass throat if you said it. he is basically omniscient

Last edited:
Obviously bleach wins
Too broken
All Rounds or certain ones?
Post automatically merged:

Yhwach could literally rewrite a history where he already won this battle and all of them got streamrolled.

He survived conceptual level hax that fucks with time and could obliterate a huge country like soul society 100 times over. he blitzed Mimihagi which is LS. he could one shot the immortal miracle Gerard who not even demon Zaraki could kill. he has the ability to retrieve all the power of letters his army has with Auhshwahlen. including god tier abilities like Lille Barros's intangibility, Pernida's, and Gerard's. he stomped a man whose name would instantly crush your bitch ass throat if you said it. he is basically omniscient
You do see neither series having something to get passed Yhwach even if they work together and combine their own haxes back?

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
You do see neither series having something to get passed Yhwach even if they work together and combine their own haxes back?
No.....

have you read Bleach War arc? Yhwach is tha Almighty. He could easily see a future where Kaguya can’t dimension change and boom. She can’t do it lol, he could see a future where Zeref isn’t immortal, and pick that future. His Hax is on that lvl.

And that’s without considering his durability which like @Edward Teach already explained is retardedly overpowered. He’s legitimately tha most broken character I’ve ever seen in manga/anime(going off manga and anime that I’ve seen)

No.....

have you read Bleach War arc? Yhwach is tha Almighty. He could easily see a future where Kaguya can’t dimension change and boom. She can’t do it lol, he could see a future where Zeref isn’t immortal, and pick that future. His Hax is on that lvl.

And that’s without considering his durability which like @Edward Teach already explained is retardedly overpowered. He’s legitimately tha most broken character I’ve ever seen in manga/anime(going off manga and anime that I’ve seen)
Like given fair shake around to everyone. Plus which rounds your stating with that as he can't use that 1st and 2nd Rounds.

He’s legitimately tha most broken character I’ve ever seen in manga/anime(going off manga and anime that I’ve seen)
Out of interest: what are the mangas with the most powerfull characters you've ever read? Your statement says me that you never read mangas like Magi,Puella Magi Madoka,Umineko,Saint Saya or Bastard!!!

All of them are far higher than Yhwach will ever be. Madoka for example is multiversal and can exist in all time frames. Sinbad from Magi is also a Multiverse God, but there are more gods who are far higher than Sinbad. And in Umineko...well,Umineko stand above even Magi or Madoka.

I recommend that you maybe looking in a few of these mangas, Umineko there for have an extrem good story.

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Out of interest: what are the mangas with the most powerfull characters you've ever read? Your statement says me that you never read mangas like Magi,Puella Magi Madoka,Umineko,Saint Saya or Bastard!!!

All of them are far higher than Yhwach will ever be. Madoka for example is multiversal and can exist in all time frames. Sinbad from Magi is also a Multiverse God, but there are more gods who are far higher than Sinbad. And in Umineko...well,Umineko stand above even Magi or Madoka.

I recommend that you maybe looking in a few of these mangas, Umineko there for have an extrem good story.
I haven’t read too, too many manga. But even wit tha people who you mentioned, Yhwach theoretically could see a future in which they aren’t immortal gods/weak. And go from there(I don’t know the people you’ve named full capabilities so I’ll take your word for it tho)

Like given fair shake around to everyone. Plus which rounds your stating with that as he can't use that 1st and 2nd Rounds.
even if he can’t use his omnipresence, his durability is reatrded like Edward stated. I don’t even know if anyone hea can bypass that

I haven’t read too, too many manga. But even wit tha people who you mentioned, Yhwach theoretically could see a future in which they aren’t immortal gods/weak.
Nope, they are above time and space.

Yhwach sure is op when it comes about the HST verse but higherdimensional verses rape his entire existence, he's doomed against Magi, Madoka and especially Umineko verse.

That is an interesting topic (But i think Off topic here)
Yhwach is indeed very powerful, based on his own verse and probably based on the HST or other low-mid tier verses.
He has some serious hax which makes it nearly impossible to kill him. Still, i don´t see Yhwach even in the top 10 (Probably not even in the top 50) of the most haxed anime/manga charakters. Based on all fictional charakters there exist, he probably isn´t even in the top 500.
Charakters who can manipulate the plot are already cancer for Yhwach. Higherdimensional or abstract beings can´t even attacked by Yhwach, because they exist beyond his imagination. Verses like To Aru Majutsu no Index, Saint Seiya, Bastard!!, Umineko no Naku koro ni, Medaka Box, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Re: Creators, Magi, Noein, Slayers, etc. exist on a different level if it comes to conceptual power.

Yhwach sure is op when it comes about the HST verse but higherdimensional verses rape his entire existence, he's doomed against Magi, Madoka and especially Umineko verse.
For god tiers in magi like Ugo, Yhwach is only a character in a story, writen in a book. A similar explanation can be also found in DC/Vertigo by the concept that Mister Myxlplyx is using. But you don´t need higher dimensional characters to beat Yhwach. Dark Schneider for example is one of them.

Last edited:
I will be honest with you but I feel like Aizen and Yhwach clap all these guys to be honest:kayneshrug:Probably I'm a huge Bleach fanboy but Aizen and Yhwach are too broken tbh.
Aizen reiatsu crushes no need for Yahweh to move. Even if you remove Bleach team (which you should really, seeing this is a stomp) Kaguya should one shot with TSB if iirc
Even with all different rounds and power ups on the respective series around?

As I said before, round one Zeref and Acno has high chance of winning the round.
Round two is a matchup between Aizen(as long as he has Hyoguko he can´t get killed) and Madara(Kaguya) who need seal power to defeat him.(could go either way)

Round three is a stomp in favour of Yhwach, as long as he has almighty, no one gonna win against him.
He just need see the future and he immediately make the enemies ability to his own aly which make Kaguya/Madara and Zeref power pretty much useless. And be honest against Aizen and Yhwach in same time they get clapped, also Acno.

As I said before, round one Zeref and Acno has high chance of winning the round.
Round two is a matchup between Aizen(as long as he has Hyoguko he can´t get killed) and Madara(Kaguya) who need seal power to defeat him.(could go either way)

Round three is a stomp in favour of Yhwach, as long as he has almighty, no one gonna win against him.
He just need see the future and he immediately make the enemies ability to his own aly which make Kaguya/Madara and Zeref power pretty much useless. And be honest against Aizen and Yhwach in same time they get clapped, also Acno.
Interesting, but Zeref is also among Round 2 who can't be kill due his curse and could affect them if not carefully especially Zeref going full power himself in that state.

Also you sure for Round 3? As Many of opponemts as Time and Space warping abilities. They could effect reality to get advantage over The act to mess with his ability.

Interesting, but Zeref is also among Round 2 who can't be kill due his curse and could affect them if not carefully especially Zeref going full power himself in that state.
Sure but Aizen as good seal ability, I think he can easily sell out Zeref but you are still right, it would be still interesting though.

Also you sure for Round 3? As Many of opponemts as Time and Space warping abilities. They could effect reality to get advantage over The act to mess with his ability.
Expect Zeref no one else have really time and space warping and even Zeref need time+prepare to making such moves.
The point with Zeref would end up with the result that he would lose Fairy heart because Yhwach see the future and make it to his aly, so he wouldn´t even get the chance to change something, Yhwach ability is kinda broken. Add to all this he can also use reality warping(from Gremmy power) and all other sterritter power, he is really kinda op and only lose his battle in Bleach because of a big and huge plot armor.