Votes: 15 14.7%

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

The legend of the tiny mountains with the moon in the background ?:milaugh:
its working for me.
You just blind to the legend

Post automatically merged:

Marco can instantly heal so it's impossible to hurt him without using haki, that's why Queen couldn't touch him with his cannon. I don't expect them to be dumb enough to keep trying to touch him without haki.

Also, what part of "hold off "you don't get ? Queen doesn't need to be on Marco's level to pull that off. You expect Marco to one shot a YC2 ?
Queen and king literally FAILED to do so now you telling me queen alone will do it.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
We've somehow come to a point where fighting two emperors and killing the unkillable one is "unimpressive."

Let me ask you this: A while ago, when people thought Zoro wouldn't fight Kaido, we were led to believe Luffy still needed help to fight just Kaido. Would Luffy's victory against Kaido be less impressive than Zoro's victory over King in that scenario? Or better yet, Kid and Law, who were obvious candidates for the battle, would their support in this hypothetical scenario be less impressive than Zoro beating King?

Zoro already did the whole "Cut a Dragons head" with Shusui like Ryuma did

He does not even have Shusui anymore, the sword Ryuma used to cut the head of a Dragon.

Right now the build up has to do with Enma and with Oden.

That's not build up to decapitate any dragon, but to open the scar that Oden left on Kaido with Enma.

You're already looking at this from the wrong perspective.
It's not about what they want, it's about what the story has told us so far. King vs Zoro is not something it's alluded to in any way shape or form.
You can't call them greedy because they don't assume Zoro's role in the Kaido fight ends at reopening the scar.
The majority don't want/believe that Zoro defeats Kaido alone so I dunno where you're getting that from. Most believe that Kaido goes down to the 5 supernovas and Zoro gets the final blow effectively beheading him.
Again, that's not greed. Kaido's beheading has been hinted at several times, you can't call them greedy for thinking Zoro is the one to perform the beheading when things have pointed towards that happening.
If anything, the only greedy people are the ones begging for Zoro v King, when nothing has pointed towards that matchup so far.
But why wasn't "begging" for Zoro vs King a greedy thing to do back at the start of Wano ? It's basically like throwing away an old toy for a new, more attractive one.

its working for me.
You just blind to the legend

Post automatically merged:

Queen and king literally FAILED to do so now you telling me queen alone will do it.
Again, he took them off guard with his weird ability. You can't take a very brief clash and act like it's conclusive, how many times did we see a character pull off this kind of thing against a stronger one ? Circumstances matter, things aren't limited to "X is stronger than Y".

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro already did the whole "Cut a Dragons head" with Shusui like Ryuma did

He does not even have Shusui anymore, the sword Ryuma used to cut the head of a Dragon.

Right now the build up has to do with Enma and with Oden.

There is no set up just to scar kaido
The set up for the one who opens the scar is the one kaido thinks is the one worthy of killing him.
This is actually whats said and this is the whole sequence of that part,

It starts of with doji outright saying this fight isnt over until his head is severed. I e this war wont be over until hes dead.

so kaidos words

I saw a visage of oden

I could have let you kill me
But you are not oden

We will never see a monstrous samurai like oden again

Its too shallow you dont even have enough power to open the old wound

people just focus on his last line instead of his whole speech and just say zoro will just open the wound without looking at why kaido said that,
kaido was going to let the scabbards kill him until he realized they are not oden they are not as strong as oden they couldnt even open the wound oden gave him
so the samurai that CAN open the scar that IS as monstrous as oden IS the one he will accept that kills him.
The set up isnt for there to be someone to just open the wound, but the one who does that is capable of killing him. And thats kaidos own view.
To make it simple so you can understand

kaido is saying YOU CANT KILL ME YOURE WEAK YOU CANT EVEN OPEN THE SCAR
so whoever can scar him is strong enough to kill him

To top it all off he is carrying odens will in enma
and odens will was to take kaidos head

But why wasn't "begging" for Zoro vs King a greedy thing to do back at the start of Wano ? It's basically like throwing away an old toy for a new, more attractive one.
There's a difference.
When you are at the start of Wano, you don't have much to go off of for matchups. That's why saying Zoro fights King simply because he has a sword is okay at the beginning of the arc. However, now that you are 90+ chapters deep and there is foreshadowing for a completely different matchup and none for Zoro v King. Asking for Zoro v King after all the new info we've gotten sounds a bit greedy.

There is no set up just to scar kaido
The set up for the one who opens the scar is the one kaido thinks is the one worthy of killing him.
This is actually whats said and this is the whole sequence of that part,

It starts of with doji outright saying this fight isnt over until his head is severed. I e this war wont be over until hes dead.

so kaidos words

I saw a visage of oden

I could have let you kill me
But you are not oden

We will never see a monstrous samurai like oden again

Its too shallow you dont even have enough power to open the old wound

people just focus on his last line instead of his whole speech and just say zoro will just open the wound without looking at why kaido said that,
kaido was going to let the scabbards kill him until he realized they are not oden they are not as strong as oden they couldnt even open the wound oden gave him
so the samurai that CAN open the scar that IS as monstrous as oden IS the one he will accept that kills him.
The set up isnt for there to be someone to just open the wound, but the one who does that is capable of killing him. And thats kaidos own view.
To make it simple so you can understand

kaido is saying YOU CANT KILL ME YOURE WEAK YOU CANT EVEN OPEN THE SCAR
so whoever can scar him is strong enough to kill him

To top it all off he is carrying odens will in enma
and odens will was to take kaidos head

Kaido's not going to get killed. Rebecca also talked about killing Doflamingo again and again in Dressrosa. Kyros did the same and attempted to do just that. Even Law tried to kill him. Doflamingo's still alive and laughing at the newspapers.

Who among the marines even tried ?:milaugh:

Do you think they had the Admirals gang up on Kaido and fail to do anything against him ? :suresure:
that bit was unknown, just like how there is also no proof that admirals also didn't try anything against kaido.
The fact remains that kaido always escapes execution attempts multiple times. The narration clearly shows that killing kaido would require astronomically strength. Just simple exposition, but i am not surprised to see you sanji fanboys failing to understand the story here properly.