Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I hope he still ends up going to the roof. I wanna see him using a strong flame attack out of anger for Kinemon.
the context of "going to the roof" is quite weird because i have an assumption King/Queen might fight Sanji in the roof too because inside skull dome there is a numbers, Drake vs Apoo, and we still need to see the 5 unintroduced numbers.

so rooftop became a chaotic place for the "top dude" fight against each other is make sense.

the context of "going to the roof" is quite weird because i have an assumption King/Queen might fight Sanji in the roof too because inside skull dome there is a numbers, Drake vs Apoo, and we still need to see the 5 unintroduced numbers.

so rooftop became a chaotic place for the "top dude" fight against each other is make sense.
Yeah me too..i feel like every big shots will fight on the roof, King and Queen DF will be to their full capabilities in an opened space, and i know they will go there, jack went there because Raizo and Minks Dukes were his responsibility, Queen might go there because of Udon prisoners and King to clean Queen's mess.

Nah I think only the top tiers will fight people on the roof. There isnt much space there for many people to have different fights.

As of now, if Sanji escapes Black Maria he can either take the route Luffy took and end up at the roof. Or he could just try to fly to the hole, and probably be distracted or intercepted by something.

Theres also a chance that if he goes through the way Luffy went, he may see the scarbbards lying on the floor at the door entrance. Seeing their state may enrage him. Or maybe something else may happen. With Sanji, its always a toss-up whats gonna happen.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
He will likely go to the roof.. Queen DF and

Yeah me too..i feel like every big shots will fight on the roof, King and Queen DF will be to their full capabilities in an opened space, and i know they will go there, jack went there because Raizo and Minks Dukes were his responsibility, Queen might go there because of Udon prisoners and King to clean Queen's mess.
yeah and this could lead to a very intense fight instead of 1 vs 1 battle,
so we might see Kaido vs bunch of folks with or without Sanji,
Big Mom vs bunch of folks with or without Sanji and so on.
Post automatically merged:

Nah I think only the top tiers will fight people on the roof. There isnt much space there for many people to have different fights.

As of now, if Sanji escapes Black Maria he can either take the route Luffy took and end up at the roof. Or he could just try to fly to the hole, and probably be distracted or intercepted by something.

Theres also a chance that if he goes through the way Luffy went, he may see the scarbbards lying on the floor at the door entrance. Seeing their state may enrage him. Or maybe something else may happen. With Sanji, its always a toss-up whats gonna happen.
the first thing he does after escape from Black Maria because of Robin/Brook, he will trying to go to the rooftop, and then he will saw kinemon and the others bloodied.

and then he will skywalk to the rooftop and then King/Queen will intercept

yeah and this could lead to a very intense fight instead of 1 vs 1 battle,
so we might see Kaido vs bunch of folks with or without Sanji,
Big Mom vs bunch of folks with or without Sanji and so on.
Post automatically merged:

the first thing he does after escape from Black Maria because of Robin/Brook, he will trying to go to the rooftop, and then he will saw kinemon and the others bloodied.

The first thing i see Sanji do after the Black Maria Stuff it's turn invisible.. I don't know whether he will go to roof or somewhere else but i feel like he will come in clutch saving a friend like he did in EL with Usopp and then his fight will be set

But where would he see the scarbbards tho ? I doubt Law put them in a random place in the Skull. Since he cant see anything there. They must still be at the roof somewhere. My guess is near the entrance door Luffy destroyed.

So I dont think its possible for Sanji to see them if hes gonna get intercepted by a Calamity.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
But where would he see the scarbbards tho ? I doubt Law put them in a random place in the Skull. Since he cant see anything there. They must still be at the roof somewhere. My guess is near the entrance door Luffy destroyed.

So I dont think its possible for Sanji to see them if hes gonna get intercepted by a Calamity.
yes this is still questionable too because in logic i dont think Law put Scabbards still in the rooftop because that place will be chaotic later.
so the safest bet is Law put them in somewhere "safe" in onigashima, and if this happen, thats mean Sanji will keep trying to go to the rooftop but we know King/Queen will interupt him.