Speculations Why Zoro & Killer don’t belong

not gonna troll this time so mods you have no right to delete this one :brootea:

seriously the amount of people that think these 2 will actually do something worth mentioning doesn’t make any sense. Just because they stand there ? Robin and zoro stood like that against enel but we all know what happened.

I warned people about Marco coming and fighting king but 95% attacked my rational thinking with jokes as if I was trolling but nothing new here as most of people here have some bias conformation issues .

Zoro just like I said year ago should be fighting smoothie. We always know zoro fights the second strongest and smoothie fits so well as she is the strongest big mom pirate in this war and she HAS a reason to go after him because big mom wants revenge from all straw hats as she said many times. Also not that it matter in zoro fights who he fight as long as it a strong swordman (900 million bounty with sword ? Hmm sure doesn’t make any sense)

killer too he gonna be most likely be a mere plot tool if we use some common sense. He was humiliated by all and you except him to do something against a yonko ? Yeah makes a lot of sense.
Why he is there ? Probably To get killed and be a power booster for kid...the boring shonen script we all know

but just like my older thread I would like to come the next year seeing my rational predictions coming into reality.

and BTW my theory about garp coming and fighting mama then getting killed (luffy will beat mama in elbaf solo) and the 3 captains vs kaido is only making more and more sense as time progresses

My advice is don’t get too hopeful about zoro doing something or luffy beating 2 yonko ... and big mom will most likely continue to elbaf so big mom haters :milaugh: I just gave you a warning so that you won’t feel as bad when it happens

Last edited by a moderator:
You realize a variation of this thread has been written a thousand times since Wano started, and every time - every single time! - Oda directly disproves it within five chapters. How do you people not go hoarse with all this screaming into the void??
Yeah you people were so sure that zoro is gonna fight king and that Marco ain’t coming but look what happened

I never changed my prediction regarding zoro big fight and even the big big vs garp plot anyway and it was always the same.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah you people were so sure that zoro is gonna fight king and that Marco ain’t coming but look what happened

I never changed my prediction regarding zoro big fight and even the big big vs garp plot anyway and it was always the same.
I think most of us believed Zoro would fight King if he DIDN’T square off against Kaido, the ZKK collective has been operating for quite some time now. Whether or not you changed your prediction is immaterial here; the point is that you and many others keep claiming that he won’t do anything substantial against Kaido, and yet, here we are on the precipice of them clashing on the rooftop. How much more evidence do you need to be convinced, and why do you refuse to believe that the most obvious outcome here is already happening??

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yasuie saying no one has been able to slay Kaido:

Hitetsu suggesting that Zoro might surpass Oden:

Zoro directly expressing his desire to cut Kaido:

Kaido saying the Scabbards are too weak and there has never again been a Samurai as strong as Oden:

Zoro is going to replicate (or even surpass) Oden's feats vs Kaido this arc. I don't know how you read all the above and conclude Zoro will do nothing of note in this fight (or that he will instead fight Smoothie). I guess some people are just addicted to being wrong.

I think most of us believed Zoro would fight King if he DIDN’T square off against Kaido, the ZKK collective has been operating for quite some time now. Whether or not you changed your prediction is immaterial here; the point is that you and many others keep claiming that he won’t do anything substantial against Kaido, and yet, here we are on the precipice of them clashing on the rooftop. How much more evidence do you need to be convinced, and why do you refuse to believe that the most obvious outcome here is already happening??
Can you please tell me what you think zoro will do ?

he fought enel but got crushed then changed to that guy that I don’t know his name... same pattern should happen but with smoothie

H

Haoshoku

Smoothie has a far higher chance of fighting against a sliding shoji door than fighting against Zoro. Anyone who has been reading the manga for the last few months knows the direction where Oda’s headed with Zoro this arc. It’s been implied that the Big Mom Pirates will miss a good chunk of the showdown on Onigashima, with Marco saying “the times may have changed” or whatever when they pass the waterfall.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Can you please tell me what you think zoro will do ?

he fought enel but got crushed then changed to that guy that I don’t know his name... same pattern should happen but with smoothie
Jesus, dude, do you REALLY think any of that shit will influence what’s happening now?? Zoro’s on the roof to face Kaido; even if he gets defeated (by literally the strongest character in the series), he is MEANT to be there and fight the Yonko. How can I explain this in terms that will still make sense even when filtered through your compound delusions??

Last edited: