Announcement To celebrate the start of the new year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Hello everyone,

Happy new year once again. Hopefully 2021 is starting well for all of you. :optimistic: As a start in 2021, i decided to grant you a present. I suppose you remember the popularity event ? As y'all probably know, Luffy ended up as the winner, and as an addition, Marco won the secret mod popularity contest: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/2020-popularity-poll-results.9533/

Now is the time then to show their respective themes

Luffy's

Marco's

And to switch to the themes, you as per usual need to follow this step by clicking on the theme-link at the bottom

However, i'm taking advantage of this moment to announce something else. It's about the media section. I originally opened it to the request of some members in order to see it expanding successfully. Unfortunately however, it completely failed to meet expectations. Not only it's not that well reviewed, but there are so many people who don't know how to use it, keeping posting off-topic items, which could be an issue in the long run. For this reason then, i'd like to announce that the media section will be disable in a month in order to leave the time to the ones who have hosted their creations here to save them somewhere else if they didn't already.

Furthermore new year also means new resolutions, so for the ones who're unaware of it, i'd like to remind you of the forum rules: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/worstgen-forum-rules.1/

With that said, once again, wishing you the best for the year of 2021, wishing you to enjoy your time on Worstgen. :cheers:

More presents are susceptible to come along

-- The Worstgen Staff

H

Haoshoku

The Luffy theme looks nice. I like color scheme with the black mixed in with the red. But some of the external links (such as the Share links) and additional texts such as info of the thread’s starter/when it was created ..are already colored red and don’t mesh well with the Luffy background that is red as well. The text is hard to see. Other than that looks neat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.