Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

More spoilers:
next chapter 39 years ago flashback about oden
@hiktoj
If 39 years ago, Oden was 20 then He should be 39/40s when he died
The dude was in his prime level when he faced kaido. It will make sense why he gave Kaido a scar. He was experienced fighter with adCoA and OP sword

Also the way Rayleigh even offer help , tells me Oden wasnt far away from Rayleigh in power.
Rayleigh cewllry respected Oden might and willpower
Post automatically merged:

More spoilers:
next chapter 39 years ago flashback about oden
@hiktoj
If 39 years ago, Oden was 20 then He should be 39/40s when he died
The dude was in his prime level when he faced kaido. It will make sense why he gave Kaido a scar. He was experienced fighter with adCoA and OP sword

Also the way Rayleigh even offer help , tells me Oden wasnt far away from Rayleigh in power.
Rayleigh cewllry respected Oden might and willpower

I

Inspector_Mu

Orochi is carry the wano arc on his shoulder...kaido who?:finally::finally::steef::steef:
:finally: This man playing real war tactics

Pulling the strings... we thought Kyoushiro was the mastermind when in fact Orochi has the biggest brain in wano among wano citizens

This is why Oden and co fell easily
Orochi led kaido to beat Oden + his top men
then orochi and his men took care of the rest

I

Inspector_Mu

Crap
What if Oden was same age as Roger/rayleigh
It will make more sense to why WB Roger Rayleigh Sengoku respected him that much
Why he is super strong and skilled

:believe: So this means Oden was a solid top tier when he died...it means kaido fought such a monster....

Coz not many people have VoAT CoC + advanced CoA/CoO
Oden was gonna be PK tier :believe:

Remember the other PK dudes are Roger and EoS Luffy , both have VoAt ans CoC too.

Crap
What if Oden was same age as Roger/rayleigh
It will make more sense to why WB Roger Rayleigh Sengoku respected him that much
Why he is super strong and skilled

:believe: So this means Oden was a solid top tier when he died...it means kaido fought such a monster....

Coz not many people have VoAT CoC advanced haki
Oden was gonna be PK tier :believe:

Remember the other PK dudes are Roger and EoS Luffy , both have VoAt ans CoC too.
who said Oden have advance CoC?!

Status
Not open for further replies.