One Piece Chapter 959 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you people try to milk the hype out of everything?

Teach would be stronger than Roger and Prime Beard

but no one will call him 2nd Roger ...

there are so many way to prove Ryumma > Oden

why take the stupid argument to lead with?
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk fandom better pray for not

they can't tank this one ....

I would end them myself
Maybe because Oda is making a big deal about it. When the official one piece magazine states the people of Wano are waiting for someone to call the "Second Ryuma" it becomes a big deal.

This isn't one piece fans creating that name and title. If you don't like that take it up with Oda.

M

MD Zolo

Wano is not the only place seastone can be found. Wano craftsman are just skilled at manipulating seastone.
No. It is clearly stated that sea-stone originated in Wano. And he Kaido distributes it worldwide, Doflamingo was the broker.

is it me or Oden have no pants on ...
Lolz he most likely wearing a fundoshi under😝 Not like it really matters in this scene tho given Oda’s trying to portray Oden as a delinquent in that panel (i.e. a The townsfolk are scared outta their minds & hiding their stuff so he doesn’t take it off them lolz). Oda prolly chose that kimono style to make Oden look more intimidating.

Lolz he most likely wearing a fundoshi under😝 Not like it really matters in this scene tho given Oda’s trying to portray Oden as a delinquent in that panel (i.e. a The townsfolk are scared outta their minds & hiding their stuff so he doesn’t take it off them lolz). Oda prolly chose that kimono style to make Oden look more intimidating.
Its that kimono skirt really exist in japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.