One Piece Chapter 959 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like @Jo_Ndule said...Kaido takes backseat until Orochi falls....Orochi won't fall in a war...it is then Kaido will become center of the arc....like in WCI Katakuri was just a side character until tea party and became big boss after that ....
It can be same since those 2 currently at onigashima...after all reunited they all raid them there only left is big mom what is her role in wano...i cant see the alliances winning if those yonko at onigashima

Crap
What if Oden was same age as Roger/rayleigh
It will make more sense to why WB Roger Rayleigh Sengoku respected him that much
Why he is super strong and skilled

:believe: So this means Oden was a solid top tier when he died...it means kaido fought such a monster....

Coz not many people have VoAT CoC + advanced CoA/CoO
Oden was gonna be PK tier :believe:

Remember the other PK dudes are Roger and EoS Luffy , both have VoAt ans CoC too.
Oden super strong but still didn't receive the title "Second Ryuma". Damn, Ryuma just received more hype.

Oden super strong but still didn't receive the title "Second Ryuma". Damn, Ryuma just received more hype.
are you people try to milk the hype out of everything?

Teach would be stronger than Roger and Prime Beard

but no one will call him 2nd Roger ...

there are so many way to prove Ryumma > Oden

why take the stupid argument to lead with?
Post automatically merged:

Not sure if this has come up before (prolly has), but it’d be very interesting to know whether or not Oden was regarded as the WSS when he was alive.
Mihawk fandom better pray for not

they can't tank this one ....

I would end them myself

are you people try to milk the hype out of everything?

Teach would be stronger than Roger and Prime Beard

but no one will call him 2nd Roger ...

there are so many way to prove Ryumma > Oden

why take the stupid argument to lead with?
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk fandom better pray for not

they can't tank this one ....

I would end them myself
Lolz

If Oden was WSS, then that means he was stronger than Roger. Which I don't think so.
Why would he being WSS make him stronger than Roger? 😓

Status
Not open for further replies.