One Piece Chapter 959 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanjifans sorry to say this but i have to tell you the truth if we can see the first picture where we have luffy and zoro in the coastline if we can focus on the picture we can see luffy ahead of zoro who sits on a rock.
good ; if we can see the other picture we have zoro ahead of sanji in the coastline so when they begun their confrontation we can see that the coastine cutted ahead of zoro and sanji was behind him then zoro didn't attack sanji but he gave him a warning and also to the zorohaters so this sanji base evade zoro enma it's a headcanon if we can analyze the picture because zoro didn't cut sanji who was before him but he cutted the coastline behind him just to give him a warning hhh and sanji who begun this confrontation

I forgot Sanji can go invisible
Zoro has trash CoO

Anyway Enma Zoro is slightly stronger than rs sanji
Idk....Base Sanji is fighting with Enma Zoro. RS Sanji would kill Zoro then.
Post automatically merged:

Sanjifans sorry to say this but i have to tell you the truth if we can see the first picture where we have luffy and zoro in the coastline if we can focus on the picture we can see luffy ahead of zoro who sits on a rock.
good ; if we can see the other picture we have zoro ahead of sanji in the coastline so when they begun their confrontation we can see that the coastine cutted ahead of zoro and sanji was behind him then zoro didn't attack sanji but he gave him a warning and also to the zorohaters so this sanji base evade zoro enma it's a headcanon if we can analyze the picture because zoro didn't cut sanji who was before him but he cutted the coastline behind him just to give him a warning hhh and sanji who begun this confrontation
Nice Try Troll. Go home, Your Salty Drunk.

Plus Nami in bottom left with her usual angry face tell them to stop fighting. Don't give fake BS if you can't handle true situation by Oda.

Last edited:
Nah, but obviously he tries to hurt Sanji and he misses so bad though as Sanji is faster striker than him.

Plus proves how they continue to fight like equals end of the day.
.......idk how that's logical.
You actually seeking to kill Sanji.

The equal idea wew

Zoro is stronger nothing else be a healthy S fan accept the fact then continue supporting him.

The equal idea wew

Who said Zoro can kill him? Sanji can dodge and tank. Zoro can't do that in his past fights.
Post automatically merged:

The equal idea wew

Who said that? Sanji can dodge and tank. Zoro can't do that in his past 4 fights. Sanji kills him.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not what I meant and the sword could've been made for Oden.
My point is that gaining control of the sword doesn't take long as shown with Zoro multiple times.
The sword taking less time to be mastered and Zoro talking less time to master it are two different things. You may not have said it intentionally, but the wording made it sound more like the sword itself doesn't take much time to master when it's clearly not the case.

Last edited:
As I said, Enma is a special sword that has an extra ability. Yes, it's better than all other Swords including Supreme Grade Swords like Yoru or Whitebeard's bisento due to its extra ability.

It is not a normal Sword.
If we follow your theory then why oda classified enma as great sword and not a supreme sword and we don't have a great sword who is superior to a supreme so stop thinking this way and supreme sword will always be supreme to a grear sword but if enma became a blade black then we can talk about it and enma is just a supreme sword in his classification with shusui and wado and i can tell that it's superior to shusui and zoro traded his swords before TS so him obtaining a new sword isn't a new thing

Status
Not open for further replies.