News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Zolo

Cope Doctor
โ€Ž
Don't worry Camie-chan, as soon as my device allows cookies then the amount of votes for Zoro will be huge.:myman:

How do you so sure about that Raito-san?:choppawhat:Zoro is my favorite character in all of OP and I'm also the leader of the Zoro Fandom here.:endthis:Why would I not vote for him?

Maybe the Macbook (the device that I'm currently on right now) doesn't allow it but my PC or my phone might.
You are the reason why Im zoro fan :endthis: my lord.... I will follow you everywhere you go

Tame "quirks". He's never being played out as an alcoholic with that getting in the way, so it's more of a tough guy who can hold his liquor.
A quirk doesnโ€™t need to lead to him needing a blood transfusion for it to be considered a real quirk.

Anyway, the poll results will show Zoro > Sanji once again, and no amount of crying will change that.

Honestly I doubt people voting are going to bother changing their IPs just to vote for the same character multiple times in one day when you can literally just vote for the same person once per day anyway.
Most people will not, but if possible to cheat, there will be some that do it to the extreme and find ways to abuse it.

I just hope @Esc is right and they have something that prevents it.