Break Week Why the Sanji downplay is stupid and pathetic!!!

Sanji without a doubt will get ryou in its full extent. CoC is a little ambitious for Sanji but if zoro gets/has it then its not out of the question
Zoro's character bearing CoC has significantly more meaning than Sanji's however.

Conqueror's haki, it's self-intuitive. Sanji is no conqueror, he doesn't even crave for conquering the All Blue, but just discover and take the most out of its wonders. He wants to conquer females, but I honestly doubt that Oda would portray CoC just because of it. So in other words, Sanji lacks the gist of a conqueror.

Zoro's character bearing CoC has significantly more meaning than Sanji's however.

Conqueror's haki, it's self-intuitive. Sanji is no conqueror, he doesn't even crave for conquering the All Blue, but just discover and take the most out of its wonders. He wants to conquer females, but I honestly doubt that Oda would portray CoC just because of it. So in other words, Sanji lacks the gist of a conqueror.
I don’t think you’re giving conquerors haki much credit.
CoC users aren’t just those who wish to conquer and subjugate; it’s the trait of kings and leaders.
Don Chinjao just wanted a massive wealth he didn’t want to conquer the world. Ace when he awakened it didn’t have the aspirations to conquer the world either, he just wanted to protect his brother. Luffy showed awakening his when he wanted to protect others as well.
It’s about having the will to lead, not just to conquer which Sanji does have the will to lead and protect his followers and has shown it throughout the new world

I don’t think you’re giving conquerors haki much credit.
CoC users aren’t just those who wish to conquer and subjugate; it’s the trait of kings and leaders.
Don Chinjao just wanted a massive wealth he didn’t want to conquer the world. Ace when he awakened it didn’t have the aspirations to conquer the world either, he just wanted to protect his brother. Luffy showed awakening his when he wanted to protect others as well.
It’s about having the will to lead, not just to conquer which Sanji does have the will to lead and protect his followers and has shown it throughout the new world
They all fundamentally needed to conquer something in order to obtain what they were craving for. The definition itself would bear no sense, differently. Imagine how silly it would be of Oda to define something as Conqueror's haki and yet the possessor ending up to be no conqueror, in some way.

I only mentioned the gist of a conqueror, but I never denied CoC is a multi-faceted subject matter.

They all fundamentally needed to conquer something in order to obtain what they were craving for. The definition itself would bear no sense, differently. Imagine how silly it would be of Oda to define something as Conqueror's haki and yet the possessor ending up to be no conqueror, in some way.

I only mentioned the gist of a conqueror, but I never denied CoC is a multi-faceted subject matter.
That’s more of a translation calling it conquerors. The term Haoshoku doesn’t mean conqueror but supreme leader or king.
It doesn’t just mean you desire to conquer but you have the will or ambition to lead

That’s more of a translation calling it conquerors. The term Haoshoku doesn’t mean conqueror but supreme leader or king.
It doesn’t just mean you desire to conquer but you have the will or ambition to lead
I'm aware of its significance, but the logical mistake is to believe that 'leader' is meant as an empty statement. It refers to supreme leader, this is why it was translated to conqueror. That's different than just being a simple leader. Supreme Leader / King implies being capable to achieve something of exceptionally and extensively good. You are not a Supreme Leader if you simply possess leadership, the matter points toward something well beyond and deeper than that. This is why Sanji will never be like Ace or Whitebeard.

I'm aware of its significance, but the logical mistake is to believe that 'leader' is meant as an empty statement. It refers to supreme leader, this is why it was translated to conqueror. That's different than just being a simple leader. Supreme Leader / King implies being capable to achieve something of exceptionally and extensively good. You are not a Supreme Leader if you simply possess leadership, the matter points toward something well beyond and deeper than that. This is why Sanji will never be like Ace or Whitebeard.
You’re talking about discovering an entire sea that is said to not exist as not achieving anything exceptional? No man has done it before not even Roger.
And when Ace activated his haki did he think about his ambition or protecting those precious to him.
For every Doflamingo who wanted power to cause suffering and desired to rule there’s an ace who wanted power to protect the friends behind him.
You can’t tell me 9 year old Ace had the aspirations to rule the world when he mentioned the awakening was caused by protecting Luffy.
You’re looking at conquerors haki as if it’s just the desire to conqueror when it’s clearly not.
Sanji has told plenty of times a desire for strength to protect as well as an acclimation towards leadership. I’m not saying he’ll get it I’m just saying discounting him for the reasons you’re mentioning doesn’t seem fair

You couldn't be more wrong, I don't even know if Luffy/Zoro were grouped more than Luffy/Sanji, let alone M3

If you want, we can find out, is there a Luffy/Zoro thread that demonstrates this dynamic throughout history?
I gave you a bunch of significant Luffy/Zoro moments and all you gave me was WCI and Zoro/Sanji blocking fodders 400 chapters ago as if Jinbe/Sanji didn’t just do that.

You’re just gonna have to accept that the M3 is outdated. Luffy/Zoro are on the top. Sanji is not.

I gave you a bunch of significant Luffy/Zoro moments and all you gave me was WCI and Zoro/Sanji blocking fodders 400 chapters ago as if Jinbe/Sanji didn’t just do that.

You’re just gonna have to accept that the M3 is outdated. Luffy/Zoro are on the top. Sanji is not.
I wouldn't even bother arguing, were gonna know the extent of these characters very soon anyways. The one and only thing Oda could do that would stir controversy and fire up the fandoms is if Zoro's role in the Kaido fight isn't as prominent and is more so support role while Sanji fights King 1v1. People would debate for years over what's more impressive.

And also the intrinsic value of CoC is that only people who are meant or have a valid potential to perform extensively great deeds should be enroled as Kings / Supreme Leaders. What Ace or Whitebeard accomplished/had a valid potential to are very different matters from what Sanji did or should do in the future.

And also the intrinsic value of CoC is that only people who are meant or have a valid potential to perform extensively great deeds should be enroled as Kings / Supreme Leaders. What Ace or Whitebeard accomplished/had a valid potential to are very different matters from what Sanji did or should do in the future.
Are you saying Sanji doesn’t have that potential?

He’s the son of a legendary family
He has an indomitable will
His dream is to accomplish something never done before
He is one of the most powerful members of the straw hat pirates
He said it himself he’ll be the man most feared by the marines
Why is Katakuri suddenly someone with more potential than Sanji?

Eventually a legendary future awaits him. But even if that's not going to prove the case into play, what he did was already truly special. It took Luffy to give his myth a reality check. He was a true dominator.
I disagree. Katakuri had the will to lead and protect his family. That’s what triggered his haki to grow to what it did. He showed that with his flashback and his demeanor changin after brûlée was sliced up.
Katakuri is already about 50 years old. If big mom goes down that mans not going to do much more than just protect his family