Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take Shueisha copystrike shit seriously, this can just work in site like Facebook or Twitter. To find our spoiler provider they need more then just using copystrike warnings :)
This isn't just Shueisha, also they seem more serious now because they are going around taking down images and gifs of anything related to One Piece, MHA, Dragon Ball, and others on twitter.

Now when it comes to spoilers like texts I'm pretty sure will be good but when it comes to leaked panels, there is a slight chance that we might not get them the usual time like we always do and instead we might have to wait until the full chapter comes out.

Some fierce Usopp wank happening right now

We need spoilers to drop soon to stop this madness :whitepress:

Usopp actually GOATED tho lol
Some fierce Usopp wank happening right now

We need spoilers to drop soon to stop this madness :whitepress:

Usopp actually GOATED tho lol
Ulti and P1 were double teaming Usopp

Usopp was beating Ulti than P1 came to her aid

Usopp than took out P1. We didn’t see him the rest of the chapter but before Usopp could finish him Ulti attacked him.
Usopp>P1

Now when it comes to spoilers like texts I'm pretty sure will be good but when it comes to leaked panels, there is a slight chance that we might not get them the usual time like we always do and instead we might have to wait until the full chapter comes out.
I can see that our provider handle the leak panels via using pn or privat group, so we could still get the leaks.

This isn't just Shueisha, also they seem more serious now because they are going around taking down images and gifs of anything related to One Piece, MHA, Dragon Ball, and others on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.