General Mafia General Chat

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
wasn't that 3 years ago?? lmao
Yess! Honestly I am quite excited to play with you again after so long :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Keep that guy out of here
Last time he came he insulted everyone over the smallest things
You guys know Muugen??? Hahaha yeah he does get quite aggressive while playing. And he was here?! Lol I gotta read up on that game. I can already imagine the salt :steef:

AL sama

Red Haired
Yess! Honestly I am quite excited to play with you again after so long :cheers:

You guys know Muugen??? Hahaha yeah he does get quite aggressive while playing. And he was here?! Lol I gotta read up on that game. I can already imagine the salt :steef:
you guys are the only reason I m playing this game

otherwise I hardly play nowadays

I think this'll be my 5th game here

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
you guys are the only reason I m playing this game

otherwise I hardly play nowadays

I think this'll be my 5th game here
Hmm, that's a shame. You were a really good mafia player who was fun to play with.

No surprises there, you're not the only one though. He can be aggressive, pushy, and rile you up with his play, and the main thing I remember Muugen for are his spit lynches and shots at night. But he's really good at mafia.

AL sama

Red Haired
Hmm, that's a shame. You were a really good mafia player who was fun to play with.

No surprises there, you're not the only one though. He can be aggressive, pushy, and rile you up with his play, and the main thing I remember Muugen for are his spit lynches and shots at night. But he's really good at mafia.
you know damm too well how bad I m at this lind lmao

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
you know damm too well how bad I m at this lind lmao
Well that's not true. I enjoyed playing with you and I thought you were good. I don't really care if you make mistakes or just incredibly stupid plays in mafia. I've had my own fair share of dealing with stupid players. One who even tried to get me banned from mafia because I wanted to lynch a scum and that player thought I was lynching a towny lol.

As long as you're enjoyable to play with, you're a good player in my books :kata:

AL sama

Red Haired
Well that's not true. I enjoyed playing with you and I thought you were good. I don't really care if you make mistakes or just incredibly stupid plays in mafia. I've had my own fair share of dealing with stupid players. One who even tried to get me banned from mafia because I wanted to lynch a scum and that player thought I was lynching a towny lol.

As long as you're enjoyable to play with, you're a good player in my books :kata:
fair enough if that's your take lind xD

sup ningens

the mavel vs avengers game will be held on NF
idk i might probably hold it again here, or u guys can play there

https://www.narutoforums.org/thread...ths-mightiest-defenders.1219196/post-62644843

shud i tag ppl here lmao
Honestly I wanted to join, the game seems fun. But am not quite free days ahead:catcry:.

I am already having second thoughts having joined the Weeb game. Hopefully some petty soul shoots me early in the game:milaugh:
No surprises there, you're not the only one though. He can be aggressive, pushy, and rile you up with his play, and the main thing I remember Muugen for are his spit lynches
I think i read on his game. Didn't quite had right reads which is understandable he was playing after many years but the game, his playstyle looked fun. He riled up too many players lol:doffytroll:
( yes i love chaos:catblush:)

Hope to see him play again in here.

I am already having second thoughts having joined the Weeb game. Hopefully some petty soul shoots me early in the game:milaugh:

I think i read on his game. Didn't quite had right reads which is understandable he was playing after many years but the game, his playstyle looked fun. He riled up too many players lol:doffytroll:

The game drove him crazy and he deleted his account :seriously:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Honestly I wanted to join, the game seems fun. But am not quite free days ahead:catcry:.

I searched up Muugen and read a few of his posts, he riled up players and even he got riled up. He legit rage quit the forum, damn lol

The game drove him crazy and he deleted his account :seriously:
I'm gonna have fun reading that game, first 2 pages in and @Real Go D. Usopp is being called a troll :milaugh:
That game is top tier comedy hahaha. This will be my entertainment until Weeb game begins

Last edited:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nf sux,
Hold it here.
I got perma banned.
The reason they gave was for "inciting violence'.

What did I say?
That the people were "mostly peaceful protestors" and not terrorist.

They just wanted me gone tbh but I wont discuss politics here.

Heck yeh
bro wtf?? rly perma for that??
nf mods sux ass, and the lead ningen mbxx himself has no clue whats going on. its gna be a lost cause. that site is slowly dying lol
we might host it here tbh

Haven't logged into NF in a while lol. Plus 40 player game. DEAD. The major selling point for me is the no claiming rule of yours, I fucking hate those clownfest claim fest games.
i will always have no claims lol, fk that. we might host the game here tbh. will let u guys know

no worries, we wont run it until late jan probabaly, so if u got time by then feel free to join. also we might swap it to WG. imma talk to the players there to see if they can come here.

I searched up Muugen and read a few of his posts, he riled up players and even he got riled up. He legit rage quit the forum, damn lol

I'm gonna have fun reading that game, first 2 pages in and @Real Go D. Usopp is being called a troll :milaugh:
That game is top tier comedy hahaha. This will be my entertainment until Weeb game begins
guy wanted me to have a reason for my vote 1 hr into the game ahahaha
when day 1 is 48 hours lol

what a legend, where is he?

now its matter of is it easier to get u guys to move there, or to get them to move here.

NF mods sux yes, but NF mafia players r mostly mature n rly nice ppl. they will be good addition to the game if they tried.

im afraid if they come here they become inactive and dont play lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Me and bogard are working on mafia specific website and app for you all.

It will have in built features like you getting push notification if someone quotes you during the game and so on.

The website hasn't been completed yet but you can see it for yourself - Mafia4fun.com