General & Others Zoro was the first in the crew who learned both types of haki

Zolo

Cope Doctor
So I reread hes match against mr one and it hit me... To cut steal he needed to learn ryou, we all know that now.... but also he awoided all the rubbles falling

and I mean Im sanji fan as all you know... And I still view them equal in strenght to this day.... but in terms of learning Haki, it seams zoro was first. not making him stronger than luffy or sanji at the time, but first non the less,... It just makes me believe that Oda knew and wanted to indroduce haki back than, remember crocodile fearing luffy may have something?.... knowing that swordsmanship needs learning rather than just pure combact like luffy had in the past and luffy had no profesional training unlike zoro.... Both luffy and sanji learned Haki on their own making them more badass in the proccess, while zoro allreadi had concepts but only learned haki in bettle... making sanji and luffy actually more skilled,

So I reread hes match against mr one and it hit me... To cut steal he needed to learn ryou, we all know that now.... but also he awoided all the rubbles falling

and I mean Im sanji fan as all you know... And I still view them equal in strenght to this day.... but in terms of learning Haki, it seams zoro was first. not making him stronger than luffy or sanji at the time, but first non the less,... It just makes me believe that Oda knew and wanted to indroduce haki back than, remember crocodile fearing luffy may have something?.... knowing that swordsmanship needs learning rather than just pure combact like luffy had in the past and luffy had no profesional training unlike zoro.... Both luffy and sanji learned Haki on their own making them more badass in the proccess, while zoro allreadi had concepts but only learned haki in bettle... making sanji and luffy actually more skilled,
Observation haki in its basic form does not sense non living matter. (Skypeia made that quite clear) Therefore sensing and hearing the breathing of the stone isn’t observation haki.

You can argue about armament haki but there’s no chance that was observation

Both Luffy & Zoro had CoO
U think Koby unlocked it by himself & Luffy, Zoro after all the Fights & Wars they had Pre-TS didn't have it?
Rayleigh simply explained Haki to Luffy, it was never said that Luffy or Zoro never used Haki before, they just weren't aware they used it

For example, both Luffy & Zoro used CoO when they met Teach, that's why they said "They" but Nami couldn't understand
And Oda confirmed it in Impel Down when Teach said to Luffy that his Haki grew since they last met
And yes Zoro used CoO against Mr.1 & also CoA

If you Can show me where basic observation haki can sense non living objects then please do. Otherwise all we have is skypeia where Satori and Enel both mention that they can only sense intention and not non living objects.
U know what's the first scene we saw Luffy use CoO post-ts?
Dodge a Bullet & then Lasers

If Bullets & Lasers are Living Beings then you're right

So CoO now can read minds, okay good to know, thanks
Did you not read Skypeia when it was shown that’s exactly what it does... listening for your opponents intent.
Post automatically merged:

The point is that Zoro probably tapped into advanced CoO branch which he never used after that...
Or it’s something completely different?

Sanji's first CoO feat comes even before Alabasta and even Drum Island.

Going back to as early as Little Garden

we have one of the first clear cut examples of Sanji reacting to a woman in danger while not in his vecinity

which we've learned post time skip is one of Oda's way to showcase certain more unique aspects of his CoO within the crew.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

we have one of the first clear cut examples of Sanji reacting to a woman in danger while not in his vecinity

which we've learned post time skip is one of Oda's way to showcase certain more unique aspects of his CoO within the crew.
:seriously:

Going by this way of thinking, Zoro still showed CoO first then, way before Little Garden

Going by this way of thinking, Zoro still showed CoO first then, way before Little Garden
Well even earlier than that Sanji could pick up on one's intent to attack him

Here he offers food to the sea cow before Arlong Park

But then immediately attacks it before the sea cow can act.

Yosaku is outraged and Luffy is confused by Sanji's sudden change of mind, but he explains that the sea cow intended to attack him instead of just eating the food :myman:

Well even earlier than that Sanji could pick up on one's intent to attack him

Here he offers food to the sea cow before Arlong Park

But then immediately attacks it before the sea cow can act.

Yosaku is outraged and Luffy is confused by Sanji's sudden change of mind, but he explains that the sea cow intended to attack him instead of just eating the food :myman:
That's very very poor example tbh, i showed you a clear scene of Zoro sensing the sword's curse & you show me a scene of Sanji attack a sea beast because he was gonna bite him?

CoO is when they feel something that a normal person cannot with their normal senses
Noticing a beast is gonna bite you isn't rocket science, even in real life, you can do this

Also read the Scene again, Luffy attacked it because it wanted to eat & Sanji said that it's most probably injured & cannot hunt so needs help & guess what? He was wrong, because it's a joke scene, unless you think Lao G having his soul come out is an extremely advanced form of CoC lmao

That's very very poor example tbh, i showed you a clear scene of Zoro sensing the sword's curse & you show me a scene of Sanji attack a sea beast because he was gonna bite him?

CoO is when they feel something that a normal person cannot with their normal senses
Noticing a beast is gonna bite you isn't rocket science, even in real life, you can do this

Also read the Scene again, Luffy attacked it because it wanted to eat & Sanji said that it's most probably injured & cannot hunt so needs help & guess what? He was wrong, because it's a joke scene, unless you think Lao G having his soul come out is an extremely advanced form of CoC lmao
You show me a swordsman able to tell that there's something wrong with a sword.

Was that ever followed up as being CoO post time skip ?

Because Sanji feeling when women ask for help is something we've seen multiple times post time skip, and we have a most recent example in Wano, few chapters ago.

As for the scene with the sea cow, yes, Sanji wanted to feed it for the reasons you explained. Then before the sea cow get's to do anything, Sanji can tell that it's going to attack him.

Yosaku and Luffy who were next to him could not tell that was the case. Luffy is confused and Yosaku is enraged by Sanji's actions.

That scene can be argued to be CoO, to a greater extent than Zoro feeling the cursed aspect of a cursed sword. That's more on the sword being special and Zoro being a swordsman. Like Sanji could tell anything about a dish in a similar manner.

I don't think either are CoO btw. I think the closest thing that directly links with post time skip examples is the Sanji feeling women from afar thing, but i don't think it matters much anyway except as a piece of trivia.