One Piece Episode 957 - Big News! An Incident That Will Affect the Seven Warlords

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 82 94.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 3/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I expect this for a few episodes.

Apparently this episode director may be doing a future episode.

I'm hoping she handles a big action episode with Tu Yong Ce and his friends as animation director. Tu Yong Ce is easily the strongest animation director on the show currently, and she is arguably the best director at Toei. Them working together on an action episode would be fantastic.

meh 2.5 /5
the animation was finally good but looking at the preview to the next one, it disappears fast:suresure:
I only liked episode opening with Fujitora part and Big News Morgan part. The rest is okay.
The editing was really good this episode. Transitioning between scenes didn't feel like it was done by some bum with MS paint.
Too bad plot is absolute shit, episode is like 90% narration and 10% people's reactions to news that half of them the viewer doesn't even know about....

Honestly, One Piece fans have low standards if they call this episode 10/10 after being fucked in the ass for 20yrs
:whitepress:

meh 2.5 /5
the animation was finally good but looking at the preview to the next one, it disappears fast:suresure:
I only liked episode opening with Fujitora part and Big News Morgan part. The rest is okay.
The editing was really good this episode. Transitioning between scenes didn't feel like it was done by some bum with MS paint.
Too bad plot is absolute shit, episode is like 90% narration and 10% people's reactions to news that half of them the watcher doesn't know about....

Honestly, One Piece fans have low standards if they call this episode 10/10 after being fucked in the ass for 20yrs
:whitepress:
Well damn......... So world building chapters aint 10/10 ? :josad:

Well damn......... So world building chapters aint 10/10 ? :josad:
There was no worldbuilding
We literally don't know 50% of the news and had to watch characters react to them like fucking retards with no information.

The other 50% of the news was Shichibukai system disbandment.
Thought it doesn't really mean much when we barely saw them in the series in the first place.
-What was the point of making buggy a warlord if we never saw him doing anything postTS?
-Weevil? Why does this character exist?
-Boa? She honestly should just return being a slave. Bitch is annoying as fuck (why did she look like a plastic doll this episode?).
-Mihawk. We know nothing will happen to him.

Just pointless plot. No idea why this chapter was so liked back then.
I guess Wano really was that bad that op readers would take any shit chapter that was outside Wano