One Piece Episode 957 - Big News! An Incident That Will Affect the Seven Warlords

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 82 94.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 3/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Holy shit what a freaking episode

Damn the animation in this episode was movie quality.

Holy shit who knew “Big News Morgans” can throw hands.

You know out of all people when Monday D Dragon is acting worried shit has gone serious. (From what i can gather seems like someone tried to kill Vivi but is trying to frame Sabo for the killing)

It’s always nice to Blackeard in the new world, makes you wonder what he meant with that cryptic message.

Damn X-Drake out there being a triple spy agent and the likelihood of an Admiral coming Wano seems even more likely now. (I guess Oda wasn’t kidding when he said Marineford would look cute to this)

God damn the "Shichibukai System" has been abolished (That Miahwk and the Boa Hanock sequence looked so damn good)
(Koby going after Boa to get stoned (I dont think Koby is ready for Hancock) and then better send an Admiral if they went to catch Mihawk he was itching for a fight)

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Holy shit what a freaking episode

Damn the animation in this episode was movie quality.

Holy shit who knew “Big News Morgans” can throw hands.

You know out of all people when Monday D Dragon is acting worried shit has gone serious. (From what i can gather seems like someone tried to kill Vivi but is trying to frame Sabo for the killing)

It’s always nice to Blackeard in the new world, makes you wonder what he meant with that cryptic message.

Damn X-Drake out there being a triple spy agent and the likelihood of an Admiral coming Wano seems even more likely now. (I guess Oda wasn’t kidding when he said Marineford would look cute to this)

God damn the "Shichibukai System" has been abolished (That Miahwk and the Boa Hanock sequence looked so damn good)
(Koby going after Boa to get stoned (I dont think Koby is ready for Hancock) and then better send an Admiral if they went to catch Mihawk he was itching for a fight)
akainu isn't fool he know than it's impossible to fight Mihawks the only could do it's Zoro eos:josad: