Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I see

Well technically being a ??? / ???! implied featuring no ability in the rolesheet, since I knew I had none and was also one of them, unless that was scum fakeclaiming ???.

So ??? was not meant to be the Weeb King only, but pretty much every role languishing abilities-wise, along with ???! which is likely to be the same, at least apparently.

In fact, the pre-given alignment is the only thing meant to differ.

Unless Mafia teams were already settled, as well as indie roles, but we can't speculate about that too much, it would be detrimental for Town to discount that the ??? / ???! could totally be scum too.
i honestly dont think there is a difference between ??? and ???!

i wouldnt have even noticed if i had an exclamations mark lol

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
lets play

vote lind
Touche

I would rather have everyone post and then put pressure votes on people. I have done so with AL and he has done it with me. At this point I would rather weed out the ones who are hesitant to scum hunt or try to. This is basically like being a vanilla here, so we can use vanilla gameplays.

Someone in this thread said I suspect everyone is scum, can't remember who. Honestly if you blanket suspect everyone as scum you would have identified all the scum. I don't like blanket statements like these, plus it just seems lazy to me.

It'd be better to gauge out reactions for now.

yo @jinri dont think im forgetting about u godfather san
What about it?
We need more rating options
I have rated your post as "Agreed"; however, I have rated it as a Like for WG purposes.
Every role possesses at least one active ability per cycle. There is no limit on active abilities performed per role per phase, unless specified in your role PM. However, an ability (limited and unlimited use) can only be used once per cycle, unless specified otherwise.
did you really???
It's really suspicious that you guys are reading the host's posts. Who does that in a 50-player game?

And are we really trying to discern the meanings between ???? and ???! and !!?! and #@$%? Mechanics discussion is breeding ground for scum to look like they're contributing.

AL sama

Red Haired
Touche

I would rather have everyone post and then put pressure votes on people. I have done so with AL and he has done it with me. At this point I would rather weed out the ones who are hesitant to scum hunt or try to. This is basically like being a vanilla here, so we can use vanilla gameplays.

Someone in this thread said I suspect everyone is scum, can't remember who. Honestly if you blanket suspect everyone as scum you would have identified all the scum. I don't like blanket statements like these, plus it just seems lazy to me.

It'd be better to gauge out reactions for now.
I voted flower first but she never reacted to it

Emil

Certified Memelord
What about it?

And are we really trying to discern the meanings between ???? and ???! and !!?! and #@$%? Mechanics discussion is breeding ground for scum to look like they're contributing.
nothing

and dismissing mechanic discussion when there is nothing else going on, or without presenting us anything else as a substitution is also a breeding ground for scum

Post automatically merged:

same actually lmao

AL sama

Red Haired
It's really suspicious that you guys are reading the host's posts. Who does that in a 50-player game?
reading rules yup many don't like it but rea the rules if nothing else
not at all
her post completely removes the uncertainty from it, like she is sure 100%
as opposed to the rules that put it on vague terms

call it reaching too far but these small points usually add up lol
I've my opinion about that but lets see

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didn't dismiss it. I mentioned that it's a breeding ground for scum to hide in in order to look productive. You seem pretty defensive about what I said though.
wouldnt throw a questioning emote out there if i was as defensive as u say

and what do u hope to accomplish with telling us its breeding ground for scum to hide and look productive?? are u telling us to continue or leave it? why dont u give us another subject then

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Well in Nova's games he adds stuff like this to the opening posts, that's why
The first 3 players to post "Bondrewd is the best dad!"
But honestly I really like what you said about the last part. Debating about the exclamation or question marks, or when we will get our abilities is honestly a breeding place for scum.
90% of mechanics talk is basically scum.

Yeah, we can question her when she comes back, but her voting Rej and at least trying to do something is better than all this mechanic and question mark talk.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well in Nova's games he adds stuff like this to the opening posts, that's why

But honestly I really like what you said about the last part. Debating about the exclamation or question marks, or when we will get our abilities is honestly a breeding place for scum.
90% of mechanics talk is basically scum.

Yeah, we can question her when she comes back, but her voting Rej and at least trying to do something is better than all this mechanic and question mark talk.
speaking of that, i received the gift and its weak as sht lol

and yes... i read the dem rules lol

What about it?

I have rated your post as "Agreed"; however, I have rated it as a Like for WG purposes.

well since it took 3 days for this game to start and since I know i'm not going to read most of the players posts thought i could at least read the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.