Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I thought I was a taco
Just as you became Luthon, I have to adapt
@everyone how do you feel about mich vs me??
I only saw the most recent interaction about her having a good feeling about you, which is I'd say neutral. And not doing much which could genuinely be because she's busy, so I'm not getting much from that. Unless there's more before page 42.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
nothing on them except it looked like jinni didn't like the mechanical talk but didn't push enough to stop it either which I m not sure what to think of

why me and flower tho??
In the pages I've read, you guys were active and you're active now, so I had good chances of getting reads on them.

Jinri had a random lynch vote on SinOfGreed, but other than that, they and the others I mentioned hadn't said much of substance despite several messages. Their lack of contribution (in the messages I had read) was what pinged me.

I've read only the first 10 pages though, so I wanted second opinions.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I'm on page 14.
Any thoughts so far? I'd like to hear your reads if you do ever catch up.

I'll answer you anything once you start to play tacy

zem can ask me directly if she feels like it

@everyone how do you feel about mich vs me??
I didn't notice anything in particular in the little I've read?

Don’t think it’s role related since no one has roles
What do you mean by this?
:choppawhat:

How do you know what roles people do or don't have/the mechanics of the game?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Not only novas, now also Cinera liking every post :pepehands:
It helps me keep track of the posts I've read.

@AL sama, @Reborn, @Zem: I don't understand the focus on Strawberry supposedly being new. I don't think playing competently in your first Mafia game as a new player is particularly suspicious. I played pretty well in my first game on OJ (people were surprised I was new), and I didn't have the foresight to have read previous games. Competence among new players shouldn't be suspicious, it's such a weird thing to focus on.

@AL sama, @Reborn, @Zem: I don't understand the focus on Strawberry supposedly being new. I don't think playing competently in your first Mafia game as a new player is particularly suspicious. I played pretty well in my first game on OJ (people were surprised I was new), and I didn't have the foresight to have read previous games. Competence among new players shouldn't be suspicious, it's such a weird thing to focus on.
Thank you i honestly don´t mind it but rather the truth be spoken.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

I guess sometimes it's just surprising, most beginners sort of follow the crowd.

Anyway if this guy really is beginner, it will definitely show later past day 0

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I guess i kind of agree with al that milc being defensive don´t look great. Otherwise don´t really have any reads? How about you?
Hmmm

I am really liking you are so calm and composed. Either you really have potential to be good mafia player or you definitely lying. We will see.

I don't have any reads. My reading skills are bad. 🥺🥺

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Hmmm

I am really liking you are so calm and composed. Either you really have potential to be good mafia player or you definitely lying. We will see.

I don't have any reads. My reading skills are bad. 🥺🥺
Meh, maybe I'll isolate you later, but this is not the Town!Reborn I'm used to. Town!Reborn is normally a Town leader, and is very aggressive with his reads and when scumhunting. I guess this is Day 0, but it's not what I would expect from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.