Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
He’s not Fallen Prince’s alt I can tell you that much.

Look, idk if he’s new or not and frankly idrc. There’s new player that played really well first game like Yo Tan Wa who got scum and wrote a fucking game plan for the scum team in his first game. So like no need to be all skeptical at someone because they say they’re new and is doing well. Just be nice and welcome them. We’re not doing background checks here lol

😭😭 and yet you wonder why you got killed first night that one TOS game
everyone is welcome here and that's not the point

you tell me do we treat him as new or no??

Allright i´m going to admit it i´m not new i have played mafia before.

But things went horribly wrong so i had to leave the forum site for a while.

Not ready to tell everyone who i was but i guess you can pm about it if you are really curious.
Post automatically merged:

Didn't you claim to be smart bud. You can set notifications off.
Thanks.

Emil

Certified Memelord

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Insisting, not insulting, come on...
I feel good about you, trust me and focus on scum.
So you're main defense to get AL off you is to buddy with him and Beta? Why do you have a good feeling about them? is it Gut feeling?

I´m honestly down for killing an inactive if nothing better comes up. Inactives won´t matter in the long run anyway.
Or you give your reads and then we use the reads of others and see who town is most divided on and lynch them. It's always better to go on informative lynches.

I'll answer you anything once you start to play tacy

zem can ask me directly if she feels like it

@everyone how do you feel about mich vs me??
Well, I mean I don't think Michelle went "hard" on her defense. Beta wrote something that even I found confusing. He said "Her tone was off" or something. I don't know what tone he got from the text in her post, that just looked like a regular question to me.

The only thing I saw suspicious with Michelle's defense was her soft buddying you and Beta.

This is exactly why I've suggested not lynching anyone for this Day Phase. There is nothing really to be gained from a blind stab in the dark.
You don't have any reads on anyone Ratchet? I think coming to the conclusion that we shouldn't lynch anyone this day phase when not even half is over is jumping to conclusions.
Anyone else wanna accuse Mr. Strawberry because he’s “too good to be new” will have to fight me

If the guy says he’s new then he’s new, leave him alone. He’s being pretty helpful which I think is refreshing

also where’s my guy @Go D. Usopp ™ ? Thread is kinda dry we need to get the party started :finally::finally:
Alright get the party started Kiwi! :catsure:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Allright i guess i just say it. I am or were Nekochako. I had a account here aswell but it was for such a short time.

I´m honestly ashamed of what i did and now i want to focus on getting better.
Lol, knew it. Hopefully you are doing better and have a better mind set then the last contact we had. No hard feelings ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.