Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
You look like you actually wants to solve the game like a good townmember would do. I mean you could fake it but i rather trust you.

Finalbeta seems to want to help out players to play a good game like with his advice for me. And he seems to be doing it in a genuie way.

Flower posts look good.

Jew D Boy seemed to have a reasonable enough excuse to not post

That´s pretty much it for now.
@Kiwipom what do you think??

I’m actually a guy. I’ve been lying since last year.

Please don’t call me out
However to my credit never in my life have I fell for the “gullible sounds like orange when you pronounce it out loud” joke so that’s a win 💪

:ultimoji: Krogo we need to fight (not that I think I’ll win in a fist fight but I’m telling u I have @Dragomir on my side)
He's a browns fan, he's spent after last game! Go Mahomes right? :D!
Wow, you're lowest of the low :suresure:
I should be the worst of the worst!
Post automatically merged:

I owe Flowa for the shitty cats game that drove me mad and Zem got me killed last game. They’re priority for now.
Traitor.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
He’s not Fallen Prince’s alt I can tell you that much.

Look, idk if he’s new or not and frankly idrc. There’s new player that played really well first game like Yo Tan Wa who got scum and wrote a fucking game plan for the scum team in his first game. So like no need to be all skeptical at someone because they say they’re new and is doing well. Just be nice and welcome them. We’re not doing background checks here lol

He's a browns fan, he's spent after last game! Go Mahomes right? :D!
😭😭 and yet you wonder why you got killed first night that one TOS game

He’s not Fallen Prince’s alt I can tell you that much.

Look, idk if he’s new or not and frankly idrc. There’s new player that played really well first game like Yo Tan Wa who got scum and wrote a fucking game plan for the scum team in his first game. So like no need to be all skeptical at someone because they say they’re new and is doing well. Just be nice and welcome them. We’re not doing background checks here lol

😭😭 and yet you wonder why you got killed first night that one TOS game
People can think what they want but i am mostly new. (And by mostly i mean i studied up mafia a little before playing this)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Wouldn´t say that´s evidence that you are town but you seem like you really couldn´t keep up with the game earlier which is a decent look.
Post automatically merged:

Some i have a gut feeling is town.

Don´t have anyone i really think is scum.
Yeah, I’m sure y’all don’t have a town read on me...even in smaller games when I try to lead, everyone susses me for no reason. I’ll try to be more active, but I can’t guarantee anything until the herd thins out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.