Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That’s two different stories bro. The point of mafia is for scum to pretend they’re town. So ofc I won’t townread someone cuz they said they’re town.

But when we’re tryna accuse someone of lying about it being their first game...like that’s not even the point of the game? That’s accusing the player to be a liar on a personal basis

:goatasure:
There is nothing personal here.

Mafia is about lying and deceit. No one is going around branding him as scum

We are simply trying to understand is he really good at grasping (which I haven't seen anyone in his first game) or trying to deceit us by being new as no one knows how he plays here.

Sure he could be telling truth but we simply can't do accept this without questioning or putting pressure.

Anyone else wanna accuse Mr. Strawberry because he’s “too good to be new” will have to fight me

If the guy says he’s new then he’s new, leave him alone. He’s being pretty helpful which I think is refreshing

also where’s my guy @Go D. Usopp ™ ? Thread is kinda dry we need to get the party started :finally::finally:
Okay I'm game. I'll fight you.

Mr Strawberry is evil, he's to good to be new

Also Chiefs > Pats and Harry was OOB on that play. Pats deserved the loss!
Post automatically merged:

You are honestly whatever for me.
That is always TAC/Luthor.

would it be possible to explain your guts??
You look like you actually wants to solve the game like a good townmember would do. I mean you could fake it but i rather trust you.

Finalbeta seems to want to help out players to play a good game like with his advice for me. And he seems to be doing it in a genuie way.

Flower posts look good.

Jew D Boy seemed to have a reasonable enough excuse to not post

That´s pretty much it for now.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
There is nothing personal here.

Mafia is about lying and deceit. No one is going around branding him as scum

We are simply trying to understand is he really good at grasping (which I haven't seen anyone in his first game) or trying to deceit us by being new as no one knows how he plays here.

Sure he could be telling truth but we simply can't do accept this without questioning or putting pressure.
I’m actually a guy. I’ve been lying since last year.

You must be really gullible.:catsure:
Please don’t call me out
However to my credit never in my life have I fell for the “gullible sounds like orange when you pronounce it out loud” joke so that’s a win 💪
Okay I'm game. I'll fight you.

Mr Strawberry is evil, he's to good to be new

Also Chiefs > Pats and Harry was OOB on that play. Pats deserved the loss!
Post automatically merged:

That is always TAC/Luthor.
:ultimoji: Krogo we need to fight (not that I think I’ll win in a fist fight but I’m telling u I have @Dragomir on my side)

Status
Not open for further replies.