Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
feel free to propose a substitution for it

i wanna know too actually lmao, starting with drago cuz he actually posts in the thread lol
I promised Krogo, I would try to get him lynched. So I will stick with that for now.

What do you think you will accomplish for lynching someone who isn't even a player in the game? That seems like a dead end to no where, with nothing gained.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Allright i guess i just say it. I am or were Nekochako. I had a account here aswell but it was for such a short time.

I´m honestly ashamed of what i did and now i want to focus on getting better.
I fuckin’ remember you now...you sound much calmer, so I’m willing to give you a pass, but that shit you did really wasn’t cool :kriwhat:

As long as you maintain this energy, though, we’ll get along just fine :shocking:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The quantum mind is a fascinating matter since thus far consciousness is not explained with just classic mechanics. So can we really affect reality with our thoughts? Some theories are even uncertain about any kind of measurement being directly responsible for a change, so I can't say accurately from what I grasped. For sure measurements helped realize how the quantum world can work.

Regardless the world was still there without being measured. Eventually we can't affect it unless our brains are potent quantum instruments.
Interesting.

As a spiritual person I say

The Heart and feelings are more potent quantum instruments than the Brain and thoughts.

Energy forms thoughts and emotions and it gets so dense it becomes matter.

The energetic body, the emotional body, the mental body and the physical body of the human being. An holistic view.

Ofc this is not proven by "facts" and measurements but by what some feel. Interesting stuff nonetheless.

I like your set too. Kurumi is great. :catpole:

Hi5 brotha

Thank you.

She is.

Kvothe Kingkiller is leaning town for me so far

Al is leaning town aswell but that might just be my personal bias.

That somehow feels dangerous.

Wait you are Beky? You know since i decided to play mafia again ive started having nightmares about the game where you were exe said your target was Zemmi thereby clearing her and then working with her to help mafia win.

I somehow remember that first game of yours very differently.

Sorry but that's how I know which posts I've read before. I would advise just putting the notifications off.

Vote Lynch @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@novaselinenever @Dragomir
:vistalaugh:
which nf player are you

Well, okay enough about Nekochaka.

@AL sama I actually would like your reads like Luthon asked, if you have any.
Yeah enough about me. I feel good that i could tell you guys this and i hope i can be friends again with some of the people again i did bad things to such as Zemmi and Jew D Boy.

And i promise if i ever get ill again like i was then i will stay away from forums.

So yeah back to the game. I´m glad that i´m seemingly getting better at this game. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.