Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I just read through all 58 pages and my brain is melting after all that fluff.

Jinri and Usopp had some sort of back and forth earlier in the day that I'm not really sure what to make off yet, Jinri is otherwise just fluff posting about waifus and Usopp is being Usopp.

Alibaba is being the same 95% fluff poster as usual, despite what he promised about 2021 major disappointment.

Mr. Strawberry was found lying about being a new player, was it to his the past shame or could there be another motive to this?

Flower is being her usual paranoid self, nothing out of the ordinary there.

T-Pein being completely quiet is odd AF, I'm keeping my eyes on him, but he's such a chaotic player I don't really know how to read him.

Of course half the players didn't read the OP but that's to be expected. I was told this was some high level pro Mafia site but all I'm seeing is the typical meme fluff posting of a 50 player game lol.
Don't believe the hype.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That aggressive town reborn is no more.

I like being more calm and collective now.

If you wanna sus me then do you have to do better than bringing my meta of games which happened months ago
kinda not liking how ur trying to buddy up with ningens left and right tbh lol

Vote Count -

Go D. Usopp – Flower > Dragomir
Zem – Krogothwolf
Al Sama – Flower > Lindltaylor
Flower – Rej
Lindltaylor – Al Sama
Jinri – SinofGod
Naomi – Noctis > *
Ratchet – No Lynch
Luthon – Lanji > *
Lanji – Al Sama
Noctis – Kiwipom > *
Rej – Odd > *
Finalbeta – Ratchet
Dynamight – Odd
Tobi – Dragomir
Yo Tan Wa – Rej
Cinera – Alibaba
Natalija – Midnight Delight
Reborn – Luthon
Kiwipom – Luthon > *

Total -

Al Sama / Dragomir / Rej – 2
No Lynch / Alibaba / Ratchet / Odd / Krogothwolf / SinofGod / Lindltaylor / Midnight Delight / Luthon – 1

Note - Vote counts do not necessarily reflect the actual votes values.

Yo! Please whenever you are voting make sure to tag Nova and me. Both of us, not just one. It will help us keep better track of these votes, especially later in the game as things pick up in pace. Thank you!​
why r the votes so disgustingly scattered like that lol
we arent gna push reactions off anyone this way lmao

that being said, im monstly staying on drago by end of day, but can vote anyone now. will drop my reads after i catch up

Kvothe Kingkiller is leaning town for me so far

Al is leaning town aswell but that might just be my personal bias.

That somehow feels dangerous.

Wait you are Beky? You know since i decided to play mafia again ive started having nightmares about the game where you were exe said your target was Zemmi thereby clearing her and then working with her to help mafia win.

I somehow remember that first game of yours very differently.

Sorry but that's how I know which posts I've read before. I would advise just putting the notifications off.

Vote Lynch @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@novaselinenever @Dragomir
do i know you o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.